Here is a list of the best Salma Hayek movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Selma Hayek made her first appearance in an American film in Robert Rodriguez's 1995 film Desperado and the two have continued to collaborate every since. Salma Hayek's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of this Salma Hayek movies list is decided by how many votes each film receives, so only highly her most rated movies will be at the top. Salma Hayek has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what her greatest movie of all time is.... so if you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Salma Hayek films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Salma Hayek role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Salma Hayek performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list includes From Dusk till Dawn, Frida, and more and answers the questions, "What are the best Salma Hayek movies?" and "What are the greatest Salma Hayek roles of all time?" If you are a fan of Hayek's work with Robert Rodriguez, you might also enjoy our list of best Antonio Banderas movies and best Jessica Alba movies.
Salma Hayek is no stranger to working with popular directors, including Brett Ratner, Steven Soderbergh and Dennis Dugan. If you're a fan of Salma Hayek, then check out our lists of the best Eva Longoria and Raquel Welch movies as well.
- Desperado is a 1995 American action film written, produced, and directed by Robert Rodriguez. A sequel to the 1992 film El Mariachi, it is the second installment in Robert Rodriguez's Mexico Trilogy. ...more
- Det. Elmer Robinson (John Travolta), still grieving the loss of his suicidal wife, pursues two notorious murderers in 1940s New York. Martha Beck (Salma Hayek) and Ray Fernandez (Jared Leto), known ...more
- Bandidas is a 2006 French/Mexican/American Western action comedy starring Salma Hayek and Penélope Cruz directed by Norwegian directors Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg and produced and written by ...more
- Frida is a 2002 Miramax/Ventanarosa biopic which depicts the professional and private life of the surrealist Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. It stars Salma Hayek in her Academy Award-nominated portrayal ...more
- On the run from a bank robbery that left several police officers dead, Seth Gecko (George Clooney) and his paranoid, loose-cannon brother, Richard (Quentin Tarantino), hightail it to the Mexican ...more
- Three months after a one-night stand with Isabel Fuentes (Salma Hayek) in Las Vegas, New York City real estate developer Alex Whitman (Matthew Perry) learns she is pregnant. Despite being a terminal ...more
- Arturo Bandini (Colin Farrell) is a writer who moves from Colorado to Los Angeles with aspirations of completing a great novel. There he meets bold Mexican waitress Camilla (Salma Hayek). She wants ...more
- The death of their childhood basketball coach leads to a reunion for some old friends (Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock), who gather at the site of a championship celebration years earlier. ...more
- In Venice, Italy, a collection of strangers at a hotel vary from strange to corrupt to disturbed. A film crew from the U.K. is in the process of filming a take on the play "The Duchess of Malfi" by ...more
- Return of the mythic guitar-slinging hero, El Mariachi (Antonio Banderas), in the final installment of the Mariachi/Desperado trilogy. The saga continues as El Mariachi makes his way across a rugged ...more
- California entrepreneurs Ben (Aaron Johnson) and Chon (Taylor Kitsch) run a lucrative business raising marijuana and share a one-of-a-kind love with beautiful O (Blake Lively). Life in Laguna Beach ...more
- Timecode is a 2000 American experimental film written and directed by Mike Figgis and featuring a large ensemble cast, including Salma Hayek, Stellan Skarsgård, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Suzy Nakamura, ...more
- A contemporary thriller set in the world of drug trafficking. Traffic evokes the high stakes and high risks of the drug trade, as seen through a series of interrelated stories, some of which are ...more
- Living It Up is a 2000 comedy film written by Carlos Asorey, Fernando León de Aranoa and directed by Antonio Cuadri.
- Two fallen angels who were ejected from paradise find themselves banned in Wisconsin. They are now headed for New Jersey where they find a loophole that can get them back into heaven. The only catch ...more
- Having already stolen two from the set of three priceless Napoleon Diamonds, expert jewel thief Max Burdett (Pierce Brosnan) decides to retire on a tropical island with his girlfriend and ...more
- In the Time of the Butterflies is a 2001 feature film, produced for the Showtime television network, directed by Mariano Barroso based on the Julia Álvarez book of the same name. The story is a ...more
- Everly is a 2014 American action thriller film directed by Joe Lynch and written by Yale Hannon based on a story by Lynch and Hannon. Everly (Salma Hayek), a prostitute working for the brutal ...more
- 54 is a 1998 American drama film written and directed by Mark Christopher, about Studio 54, a world-famous New York City disco club, the main setting of the film. It stars Ryan Phillippe, Salma Hayek ...more
- Long before meeting Shrek, Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas) -- just named a hero for saving a woman from a charging bull -- is run out of town on suspicion of bank robbery, even though the real ...more
- To the students at Harrington High, the principal and her posse of teachers have always been a little odd, but lately they've been behaving positively alien. Controlled by otherworldly parasites, the ...more
- Parisian church official Dom Frollo (Richard Harris) looks on as Esmeralda (Salma Hayek), a Gypsy who rebuffed his advances, is convicted of a murder he committed. A version of the famed Victor Hugo ...more
- Here Comes the Boom is a 2012 Action Comedy film written by Kevin James, Allan Loeb, Rock Reuben and directed by Frank Coraci.
- Working New Year's Eve at a hotel in Hollywood, Calif., the new bellhop, Ted (Tim Roth), has no idea what's in store for him. Left alone to tend to the guests, Ted soon finds himself in completely ...more
- Grown Ups 2 is a 2013 American buddy comedy film directed by Dennis Dugan, and also produced by Adam Sandler, who also starred in the film. It is the sequel to the 2010 film Grown Ups. The film ...more