Sandra Bullock's past and present relationships. Flames, flings, boyfriends, exes and husbands of Sandra Bullock. With bad boys like Jesse James on the list, it's hard to believe that none of the men Bullock's been attached to are on the list of celebrity "tapes"... yet. Not that someone with Sandra's good girl image would ever end up in such a tape, but some of the other men on the list seem primed to make a appearance.
Since 2015, Sandra Bullock's boyfriend has been photographer Bryan Randall. Other men from Sandra Bullock's dating history include Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Gosling, and Jesse James (who she was married to for 4 years).
Who has Sandra Bullock been romantically involved with? This list of her ex-boyfriends and former husbands will provide that answer. All of her confirmed past encounters and random exes are also on this list.
Bryan RandallPhoto: Bryan Randall / Facebook
Since 2015, Sandra Bullock has been in a relationship with photographer Bryan Randall.
- Age: 49
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYSandra Bullock and Jesse James were married from 2004 - 2010.Jesse Gregory James (born April 19, 1969) is an American television personality and former CEO of Austin, Texas-based Austin Speed Shop. James was the host of the reality TV shows Jesse James Is a Dead Man on Spike TV and Monster Garage on the Discovery Channel, and the focus of the documentary Motorcycle Mania, also on Discovery. Jesse James also appeared in the Tony Hawk's Underground 2 video game, and was the focus of a show chronicling some of the custom builds at Austin Speed Shop in his TV series, Jesse James: Outlaw Garage, which ran a shortened single season in 2012 on the Discovery Channel before being canceled.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseAfter meeting on the set of Murder by Numbers in 2001, Sandra Bullock and Ryan Gosling dated for over a year.Ryan Thomas Gosling (born November 12, 1980) is a Canadian actor and musician. He began his career as a child star on the Disney Channel's The Mickey Mouse Club (1993–1995), and went on to appear in other family entertainment programs, including Are You Afraid of the Dark? (1995) and Goosebumps (1996). His first starring film role was as a Jewish neo-Nazi in The Believer (2001), and he went on to star in several independent films, including Murder by Numbers (2002), The Slaughter Rule (2002), and The United States of Leland (2003). Gosling gained wider recognition in 2004 with a leading role in the commercially successful romance The Notebook. For playing a drug-addicted teacher in Half... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
Sandra Bullock was rumored to have linked up with her Two Weeks Notice co-star Hugh Grant in 2001.Hugh John Mungo Grant (born 9 September 1960) is an English actor and film producer. Grant has received a Golden Globe, a BAFTA, and an Honorary César for his work. As of 2018, his films have grossed a total of nearly US$3 billion worldwide from 29 theatrical releases. He first received attention after earning the Volpi Cup for his performance in the film Maurice (1987) but achieved international success after appearing in Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994). He used this breakthrough role as a frequent cinematic persona during the 1990s, delivering comic performances in films such Notting Hill (1999) and Mickey Blue Eyes (1999). For Four Weddings and a Funeral, Grant won the Golden Globe... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: England, London