Who is Sarah Jessica Parker dating? Who Sarah Jessica Parker dated; list of Sarah Jessica Parker loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Sarah Jessica Parker, listed by most recent.
This list contains information about Sarah Jessica Parker's famous exes like Robert Downey, Jr. and Michael J. Fox.Which of Sarah Jessica Parker's exes is the hottest? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have been married since 1997.Matthew Broderick (born March 21, 1962) is an American actor, comedian and singer. His roles include the Golden Globe-nominated portrayal of the title character in Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986), the voice of the adult Simba in Disney's The Lion King trilogy (1994–2004), and Leo Bloom in both the Broadway musical The Producers and its 2005 film adaptation. Other films he had starring credits in include WarGames (1983), Glory (1989), The Freshman (1990), The Cable Guy (1996), Godzilla (1998), Election (1999), Inspector Gadget (1999) and You Can Count on Me (2000). Broderick also directed himself in Infinity (1996) and provided voice work in Good Boy! (2003), Bee Movie (2007), and The Tale... more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Rumor has it that Honeymoon in Vegas co-stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Nicolas Cage briefly dated in 1991.Nicolas Kim Coppola (born January 7, 1964), known professionally as Nicolas Cage, is an American actor and filmmaker. During his early career, Cage starred in a variety of films such as Valley Girl (1983), Racing with the Moon (1984), Birdy (1984), Peggy Sue Got Married (1986), Raising Arizona (1987), Moonstruck (1987), Vampire's Kiss (1989), Wild at Heart (1990), Fire Birds (1990), Honeymoon in Vegas (1992), and Red Rock West (1993). Cage received an Academy Award, a Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Award for his performance as an alcoholic Hollywood writer in Leaving Las Vegas (1995) before coming to the attention of wider audiences with mainstream films, such as The Rock (1996),... more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California, USA
- Alternative Name: Nicolas Cage, Nicholas Cage, Nicolas Coppola
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYIn 1991, Sarah Jessica Parker dated John F. Kennedy, Jr.John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. (November 25, 1960 – July 16, 1999), often referred to as JFK Jr. or John John, was an American lawyer, journalist, and magazine publisher. He was a son of President John F. Kennedy and First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy, and a younger brother of Caroline Kennedy. His father was assassinated three days before his third birthday. Beyond his childhood years at the White House, Kennedy was the subject of much media scrutiny, and became a popular social figure in Manhattan. Trained as a lawyer, he worked as a New York City assistant district attorney for almost four years. In 1995, he launched George magazine, using his political and celebrity status to publicize it. He... more
- Age: Dec. at 39 (1960-1999)
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., USA
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYSarah Jessica Parker was rumored to have had a relationship with Joshua Kadison in the early-1990s.Joshua Kadison (born February 8, 1963 in Los Angeles, California) is an American singer-songwriter, pianist, and writer. He is perhaps best known for the Top 40 hits "Jessie" and "Beautiful in My Eyes" from his debut album Painted Desert Serenade. He is the son of actress Gloria Castillo, who was the inspiration behind his song "Mama's Arms."... more
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Santa Barbara, California