List of the best Scott Glenn movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Scott Glenn's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Scott Glenn movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Scott Glenn movies will be at the top of the list. Scott Glenn has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Scott Glenn movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Scott Glenn films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Scott Glenn role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Scott Glenn performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List is made up of many different films, including Puerto Vallarta Squeeze and Sucker Punch."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Scott Glenn movies?" and "What are the greatest Scott Glenn roles of all time?"
- This adaptation of the non-fiction novel by Tom Wolfe chronicles the first 15 years of America's space program. By focusing on the lives of the Mercury astronauts, including John Glenn (Ed Harris) ...more
- Backdraft is a 1991 action thriller film directed by Ron Howard and written by Gregory Widen. The film stars Kurt Russell, William Baldwin, Scott Glenn, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Rebecca De Mornay, ...more
- The Hunt for Red October is a 1990 American submarine spy-thriller film directed by John McTiernan, based on the 1984 novel by Tom Clancy. In November 1984, the Soviet Union's best submarine Captain ...more
- Rambling man Emmett (Scott Glenn) assembles a group of misfit cowboys (Kevin Costner), (Kevin Kline, Danny Glover). After helping a group of settlers track down a pack of thieves, Emmett and his men ...more
- The Silence of the Lambs is a 1991 American thriller film that blends elements of the crime and horror genres. Directed by Jonathan Demme and starring Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins, and Scott Glenn, ...more
- After moving to Pasadena, Texas, country boy Bud Davis (John Travolta) starts hanging around a bar called Gilley's, where he falls in love with Sissy (Debra Winger), a cowgirl who believes the sexes ...more
- In Vietnam in 1970, Captain Willard (Martin Sheen) takes a perilous and increasingly hallucinatory journey upriver to find and terminate Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando), a once-promising officer who ...more
- During the 1991 Gulf War, Lieutenant Colonel Nathaniel Serling (Denzel Washington) accidentally caused a friendly fire incident, a mistake that was hushed up by his superiors. Following the war, he ...more
- While robbing the home of aging billionaire Walter Sullivan (E.G. Marshall), Luther Whitney (Clint Eastwood) is interrupted by an amorous couple entering the building. As Whitney hides, he sees ...more
- Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) continues his international quest to uncover his true identity. From Russia to Europe to northern Africa to the United States, he must stay one step ahead of those who would ...more
- Gargoyles is a 1972 horror film written by Steven Karpf and Elinor Karpf and directed by Bill L. Norton.
- Legendary American folk heroes come to life as young Daniel Hackett (Nick Stahl) embarks on a quest to save his father's farm from a greedy land baron (Scott Glenn). As Daniel struggles to help his ...more
- Feeling responsible for his father's death, which occurred during a climbing expedition, Peter Garrett (Chris O'Donnell) has quit the pursuit in favor of photography, while his sister, Annie (Robin ...more
- The River is a 1984 film, directed by Mark Rydell, which tells the story of a struggling farm family in the Tennessee valley trying to keep its farm from going in the face of bank foreclosures, ...more
- H.D. Dalton (Scott Glenn) is a big-name rodeo rider until an injury forces him to give up the sport. He returns home to start over, but the life he expects is nowhere to be found. The family farm is ...more
- Extreme Justice is a 1993 action-thriller film. The film was directed by Mark L. Lester, and stars Lou Diamond Phillips, Scott Glenn, and Chelsea Field.
- Apocalypse Now Redux is a 2001 extended version of Francis Ford Coppola's epic film Apocalypse Now, which was originally released in 1979. Coppola, along with editor/long-time collaborator Walter ...more
- Slaughter of the Innocents is a 1993 thriller starring Scott Glenn & Jesse Cameron-Glickenhaus with supporting roles from Kevin Sorbo & Armin Shimerman plus a cameo from Aaron Eckhart set in the ...more
- When the actions of Jason Bourne spark a fire that threatens to burn down decades of research across a number of secret intelligence agencies, Eric Byer (Edward Norton), the man who built the ...more
- Training Day is a 2001 American thriller film directed by Antoine Fuqua, written by David Ayer, and starring Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke. The story follows two LAPD narcotics officers over a ...more
- The Keep is a 1983 horror film directed by Michael Mann and starring Scott Glenn, Gabriel Byrne, Jürgen Prochnow, Alberta Watson and Ian McKellen. It was released by Paramount Pictures. The story is ...more
- The Challenge is a 1982 American action film directed by John Frankenheimer and co-written by John Sayles. The film stars Scott Glenn and Toshirō Mifune.
- Despite her lack of experience, housewife and mother Penny Chenery (Diane Lane) agrees to take over management of the family Thoroughbred farm after her father (Scott Glenn) becomes ill. Successfully ...more
- Ex-CIA agent John Creasy (Scott Glenn) is looking for work, but he's burnt out on combat following his stint in the Vietnam War. Reluctantly, he takes a job as private bodyguard for a wealthy family ...more