15 Drinking Game Rules For Surviving The Original 'Scream' Trilogy
Vote up the rules that get you through the trilogy alive.
Wes Craven's Scream is one of the most original and delightfully campy slasher films turned horror franchise of all time. But what fun is a horror trilogy without some ridiculous drinking game attached to it? Never fear, we've created 15 drinking game rules for getting through the Scream trilogy. Sorry fans, Scream 4 not included.
1. Any Time Randy Lists His 'Rules For Surviving A Horror Movie' Take 2 Drinks!
2. Drink Any Time Gale Weathers Gets Into A Fight (Verbal Or Physical)
3. Take A Sip For Every Real Life Movie Reference That A Character MakesPhoto: Scream 2 / Dimension Films
4. Drink Every Time A Killer Is RevealedPhoto: Scream 3 / Dimension Films
5. Take A Shot For Every Matthew Lillard One-Liner
6. Drink Every Time Someone Says The Famous Last Words: 'I'll Be Right Back'