Some people will do anything it takes to win. And then there's people who are willing to destroy themselves, just to take down someone else. As seen on the subreddit r/kamikazebywords, here are some of the most self-destructive insults we've ever seen.
1. Don't Stop The Rumor, Make It BiggerPhoto: u/atheill / Reddit
2. He's Got A PointPhoto: u/MalteseBanana69 / Reddit
3. Relatable CommentPhoto: u/ianchillidk / Reddit
4. A Crane BurnPhoto: u/StonyTark3000 / Reddit
5. Imperial ThanksgivingPhoto: u/Stankystonky / Reddit
6. Worried About Your CousinPhoto: u/Cableitor8 / Reddit