List of the best Senta Berger movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Senta Berger's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Senta Berger movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Senta Berger movies will be at the top of the list. Senta Berger has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Senta Berger movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Senta Berger films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Senta Berger role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Senta Berger performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing contains films like Major Dundee and Colors In The Dark."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Senta Berger movies?" and "What are the greatest Senta Berger roles of all time?"
- In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus (Kirk Douglas) is enlisted by the Israelis to perform the difficult task of preparing their fledgling nation for battle against the ...more
- After two British Secret Intelligence Service agents are murdered at the hands of a cryptic neo-Nazi group known as Phoenix, the suave agent Quiller (George Segal) is sent to Berlin to investigate. ...more
- Diabolically Yours is a 1967 French-German film starring Alain Delon and Senta Berger.
- Our Man in Marrakesh is a 1966 British comedy spy film directed by Don Sharp and starring Tony Randall, Herbert Lom and Senta Berger.
- The Ambushers is a 1967 spy comedy film filmed in Acapulco starring Dean Martin, Senta Berger and Janice Rule. It is loosely based upon the novel of the same name by Donald Hamilton as well as The ...more
- During World War II, Cpl. Rolf Steiner (James Coburn) is a well-respected member of the German military and a recipient of the Iron Cross, Germany's highest military honor. Envious of Steiner's ...more
- Major Dundee is a 1965 Western film directed by Sam Peckinpah and starring Charlton Heston, Richard Harris, Jim Hutton, and James Coburn. Written by Harry Julian Fink, the film is about a Union ...more
- The Poppy Is Also a Flower is an ABC made-for-television spy and anti-drug film. The film was directed by Terence Young and stars Senta Berger, Stephen Boyd, Trevor Howard, Rita Hayworth, Angie ...more
- Inspired by the Battle of the Little Bighorn, this Western follows a selfish military leader, Gen. Frederick McCabe (Andrew Duggan), who unfeelingly throws his soldiers into dangerous battle ...more
- Treasure of San Gennaro is a 1966 Italian comedy film starring Nino Manfredi, Senta Berger, Totò and Claudine Auger. It is directed by Dino Risi and is a funny classic story of a perfect robbery plan ...more
- See How They Run is a 1964 chase film broadcast on NBC. It is generally regarded as the first movie made for television.
- A group of American soldiers manages to survive over the course of World War II, from the Battle of Britain to the fall of the Third Reich. Along the way, a number of unfortunate incidents occur. ...more
- The Swiss Conspiracy is a 1976 action film starring David Janssen, Senta Berger and Elke Sommer, and directed by Jack Arnold. It was co-produced between Germany and the United States.
- He Who Loves in a Glass House is a 1971 West German film directed by Michael Verhoeven. It was entered into the 21st Berlin International Film Festival.
- Napoleon Solo (Robert Vaughn) and Illya Kuryakin (David McCallum) are two members of U.N.C.L.E. -- a highly secretive international agency dedicated to maintaining order worldwide. When the two ...more
- Sherlock Holmes and the Deadly Necklace is a 1962 black-and-white film directed by Terence Fisher. It was a West German-French-Italian international co-production. The film starred Christopher Lee as ...more
- When Women Had Tails is a 1970 Italian comedy film set in pre-historic times when “women had tails” and were hunted by cavemen. It stars Giuliano Gemma, Senta Berger, and Lando Buzzanca. It was ...more
- o.k. is a 1970 West German anti-war film directed by Michael Verhoeven. It was chosen as West Germany's official submission to the 43rd Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film, but did not ...more
- The Scarlet Letter is a 1973 German film directed by Wim Wenders. It is an adaptation of the Nathaniel Hawthorne novel The Scarlet Letter. The film stars Senta Berger as Hester Prynne, Hans Christian ...more
- Roma Bene is a 1971 Italian comedy-drama film starring Virna Lisi, Nino Manfredi, Irene Papas and Senta Berger.
- The Flying Devils is a 1985 drama film written by Sigvard Olsson, Anders Refn and directed by Anders Refn.
- Colors In The Dark is a 2010 drama film written by Sophie Heldman and Felix zu Knyphausen and directed by Sophie Heldman.
- Vienna is a 1968 short film directed by Orson Welles. It was originally produced as part of his abandoned television special, Orson's Bag, which was made for CBS; but in 1969, with the project close ...more