Life doesn't end at 40 these are sexy gals at any age
- Photo: Warner Bros / Shutterstock.comKathrin Romary Beckinsale (born 26 July 1973) is an English actress and model. After some minor television roles, she made her film debut in Much Ado About Nothing (1993) while still a student at the University of Oxford. She appeared in British costume dramas such as Prince of Jutland (1994), Cold Comfort Farm (1995), Emma (1996), and The Golden Bowl (2000), in addition to various stage and radio productions. She began to seek film work in the United States in the late 1990s and, after appearing in small-scale dramas The Last Days of Disco (1998) and Brokedown Palace (1999), she had starring roles in the war drama Pearl Harbor (2001), the romantic comedy Serendipity, and Tiptoes (2003).... more on Wikipedia
2,185482Agree or disagree?
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: United Kingdom
- Profession: Model, Actor
- Height: 1.7
- Credits: The Aviator, Underworld, Underworld Evolution, Pearl Harbor
- Photo: uploaded by sas2krakMonica Anna Maria Bellucci (Italian pronunciation: [ˈmɔːnika belˈluttʃi]; born 30 September 1964) is an Italian actress and model. Bellucci began her career as a fashion model, modeling for the likes of Dolce & Gabbana and Dior, before making a transition to Italian films and later Hollywood films and French films. She is often considered among the most beautiful women in the world.She is perhaps best known to American audiences for her role as Persephone in the 2003 science-fiction films The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions. She also played a Bride of Dracula in Francis Ford Coppola's gothic romance film Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) and Malèna Scordia in the Italian-language... more on Wikipedia
2,706721Agree or disagree?
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Città di Castello, Italy
- Profession: Fashion Model, Actor
- Height: 5'7"
- Credits: Irreversible, The Matrix Revolutions, Spectre, The Matrix Reloaded
- Photo: Warner Bros.Catherine Zeta-Jones (; born 25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress. Born and raised in Swansea, Zeta-Jones aspired to be an actress from a young age. As a child, she played roles in the West End productions of the musicals Annie and Bugsy Malone. She studied musical theatre at the Arts Educational Schools, London and made her stage breakthrough with a leading role in a 1987 production of 42nd Street. Her screen debut came in the unsuccessful French-Italian film 1001 Nights (1990), and she went on to find greater success as a regular in the British television series The Darling Buds of May (1991–1993). Dismayed at being typecast as the token pretty girl in British films, Zeta-Jones... more on Wikipedia
1,798573Agree or disagree?
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Swansea, United Kingdom
- Profession: Spokesperson, Actor, Singer, Dancer
- Height: 5'6"
- Credits: Chicago, The Terminal, Ocean's Twelve, Entrapment
- Photo: uploaded by peisSalma Hayek Pinault (, Spanish: [ˈsalma ˈxaʝek]; born Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez; September 2, 1966) is a Mexican and American film actress and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and starred in the film El Callejón de los Milagros (Miracle Alley) for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award. In 1991, Hayek moved to Hollywood and came to prominence with roles in films such as Desperado (1995), From Dusk till Dawn (1996), Wild Wild West, and Dogma (both 1999). Her breakthrough role was in the 2002 film Frida, as Mexican painter Frida Kahlo, for which she was nominated for Best Actress for the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Award, and... more on Wikipedia
2,255783Agree or disagree?
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Coatzacoalcos, Mexico
- Profession: Spokesperson, Businessperson, Television producer, Film Producer, Model
- Height: 5'1"
- Credits: Frida, Desperado, Puss in Boots, Once Upon a Time in Mexico