List of the best Sharon Cuneta movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Sharon Cuneta's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Sharon Cuneta movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Sharon Cuneta movies will be at the top of the list. Sharon Cuneta has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Sharon Cuneta movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Sharon Cuneta films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Sharon Cuneta role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Sharon Cuneta performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List films include Minsan Pa, Caregiver and many more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Sharon Cuneta movies?" and "What are the greatest Sharon Cuneta roles of all time?"
- Caregiver is a 2008 Filipino drama film. The film stars Sharon Cuneta portraying the role of Sarah, a mother who left her son in the Philippines and also a teacher who relinquished her profession in ...more
- Madrasta is a 1996 Filipino movie directed by Olivia Lamasan starring Sharon Cuneta and Christopher De Leon. The family drama clinched the Megastar a Grandslam Best Actress honor, garnering best ...more
- Minsan, Minahal Kita is a 2000 drama romance film written by Olivia M. Lamasan, Ricardo Lee and directed by Olivia M. Lamasan.
- Bituing Walang Ningning is a 1985 drama musical film written by Orlando Nadres and directed by Emmanuel H. Borlaza.
- Magkapatid is a 2002 drama film written by Mel Mendoza-Del Rosario and directed by Joel Lamangan.
- In Manila's lower rung, Choleng (Angel Aquino), Rhoda (Hilda Koronel) and Stella (Sharon Cuneta) work as professional mourners. For a fee, they attend funerals and start crying, often at the behest ...more
- Kung Ako Na Lang Sana is a 2003 romance and comedy film written and directed by Jose Javier Reyes.
- Tayong dalawa is a 1993 romantic drama film written by Jose Dalisay Jr. and directed by Laurice Guillen.
- Una Kang Naging Akin is a 1991 romance drama film written by Helen Meriz and Orlando Nadres; and directed by Laurice Guillen.
- Maging Sino Ka Man is 1991 Filipino film starring Robin Padilla and Sharon Cuneta.
- Kahit Konting Pagtingin is a 1990 action romance drama film written by Amado Lacuesta, Jose Bartolome and directed by Pablo Santiago.
- Mano Po 6: A Mother's Love is the sixth installment in the Mano Po film franchise, following Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di in 2006. Produced by Regal Entertainment, Mano Po 6 marks the first appearance of the ...more
- BFF: Best Friends Forever is a 2009 Filipino comedy film released by Star Cinema. It stars Sharon Cuneta, Ai-Ai de las Alas and John Estrada. The film was released domestically on May 13, 2009.
- Minsan Pa: Kahit Konting Pagtingin Part 2 is a 1995 action, drama, romance film written by Pablo S. Gomez, Manny Palo and Manny R. Buising and directed by Eddie Rodriguez.
- Jack and Jill Sa Amerika is a 1988 comedy film written by Mars Ravelo and Loida Viriña and directed by Leroy Salvador.
- Megamol is a film published in 1994 in the Philippines by Viva Films. The film was directed by Eddie Rodriguez.
- Katas ng Saudi is a 2007 comedy drama film written and directed by Jose Javier Reyes.