Sharon Stone's Loves & Hookups
Who is Sharon Stone dating? Who Sharon Stone dated; list of Sharon Stone loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Sharon Stone, listed by most recent.
This list includes Sharon Stone's famous exes like Craig Ferguson and Rick Fox.
Which of Sharon's Stone's ex-boyfriends is the hottest?
- Photo: Alexi Seale / Wikimedia CommonsSharon Stone has been dating David DeLuise since 2014.David Dominick DeLuise (born November 11, 1971) is an American actor and television director, best known for his starring roles on Megas XLR and Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, USA, California
Chase DreyfousSharon Stone and Chase Dreyfous dated in 2008.
- Photo: Toglenn / Wikimedia CommonsSharon Stone was in a relationship with Rick Fox from 2006 - 2007.Ulrich Alexander Fox (born July 24, 1969) is a Canadian-Bahamian retired basketball player, actor, businessman, and esports franchise owner. He played in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers, and played college basketball for the North Carolina Tar Heels. He is the owner of the esports franchise Echo Fox.
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Photo: Siebbi / Wikimedia CommonsSharon Stone and Christian Slater dated in 2006.Christian Michael Leonard Slater (born August 18, 1969) is an American actor, voice actor, and producer. He made his film debut with a leading role in The Legend of Billie Jean (1985) and gained wider recognition for his breakthrough role as Jason “J.D.” Dean, a sociopathic high school student, in the satire Heathers (1988). He has received critical acclaim for his title-role in the USA Network television series Mr. Robot (2015–present), for which he earned the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film in 2016, with additional nominations in 2017 and 2018. Born in New York City to a theatrical family, Slater made his first television debut at the ...more
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- From 2005 - 2006, Sharon Stone was in a relationship with Craig Ferguson.Craig Ferguson (born 17 May 1962) is a Scottish-American television host, comedian, author, and actor. He hosted the syndicated game show Celebrity Name Game (2014–17), for which he won two Daytime Emmy Awards, and of Join or Die with Craig Ferguson (2016) on History. He was also the host of the CBS late-night talk show The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005–14). In 2017 he released a web show with his wife Megan, titled Couple Thinkers. It ran for six episodes from 9 October 2017. It is available on YouTube. After starting his career in the UK with music, comedy and theatre, Ferguson moved to the U.S. where he appeared in the role of Nigel Wick on the ABC sitcom The Drew Carey Show ...more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Springburn, United Kingdom
- Sharon Stone and Phil Bronstein were married from 1998 - 2004.Phil Bronstein (born October 4, 1950) is an American journalist and editor. He serves as executive chair of the board for the Center for Investigative Reporting in Berkeley, California. He is best known for his work as a war correspondent and investigative journalist. In 1986, he was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for his reporting on the fall of Philippine dictator Ferdinand Marcos. Later, he held leadership positions with The San Francisco Examiner, San Francisco Chronicle, and Hearst Newspapers Corporation.
- Age: 72
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia