List of the best Sharon Tate movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Sharon Tate's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Sharon Tate movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Sharon Tate movies will be at the top of the list. Sharon Tate has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Sharon Tate movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Sharon Tate films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Sharon Tate role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Sharon Tate performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Everything from Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired to Hemingway's Adventures of a Young Man is included on this list.
"This list answers the questions, "What are the best Sharon Tate movies?" and "What are the greatest Sharon Tate roles of all time?"
- Barabbas is a 1961 religious epic film expanding on the career of Barabbas, from the Christian Passion narrative in the Gospel of Mark and other gospels. The film stars Anthony Quinn as Barabbas, features Silvana Mangano, Katy Jurado, Arthur Kennedy, Harry Andrews, Ernest Borgnine, Vittorio Gassman, and Jack Palance, and was distributed by Columbia Pictures. It was conceived as a grand Roman epic, was based on Nobel Prize-winning Pär Lagerkvist's 1950 novel of the same title. A previous film version of the novel, in Swedish, had been made in 1953. The film was directed by Richard Fleischer and shot in Verona and Rome under the supervision of producer Dino De Laurentiis. It included many... more
219Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Sharon Tate, Ernest Borgnine, Jack Palance, Anthony Quinn, Simone Signoret
- Released: 1961
- Directed by: Richard Fleischer
- The Wrecking Crew, released in December, 1968 and starring Dean Martin, Elke Sommer, Nancy Kwan, Tina Louise and Sharon Tate, is the fourth and final film in a series of American comedy-spy-fi theatrical releases featuring Martin as secret agent Matt Helm. As with the previous three Helm spy movies, it is based only loosely upon Donald Hamilton's 1960 novel of the same title and takes great liberties with the plot and characters, being developed as a spoof of the James Bond films. The Wrecking Crew was the second Helm novel published and the earliest of the books to be adapted. This was the last film of Tate's to be released before her murder at the hands of Charles Manson's followers on... more
2111Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Chuck Norris, Dean Martin, Sharon Tate, Tina Louise, Elke Sommer
- Released: 1969
- Directed by: Phil Karlson
- Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired is a 2008 documentary film directed by Marina Zenovich. It concerns film director Roman Polanski and his sexual abuse case. It examines the events that led to Polanski fleeing the United States after being embroiled in a controversial trial, and his unstable reunion with his adopted country. A follow-up to the film, also directed by Zenovich, titled Roman Polanski: Odd Man Out was released on 26 March 2013, detailing Polanski's successful legal battle to avoid extradition to the US, a battle that took place after Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired came out.... more
166Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Sharon Tate, John Cassavetes
- Released: 2008
- Directed by: Marina Zenovich
- Hemingway's Adventures of a Young Man is a 1962 20th Century Fox film directed by Martin Ritt based on Ernest Hemingway's semi-autobiographical character Nick Adams, and featuring Richard Beymer as Adams. A.E. Hotchner wrote the screenplay, originally calling the film Ernest Hemingway's 'Young Man'. The cast includes Diane Baker, Jessica Tandy, Ricardo Montalban, Eli Wallach, Arthur Kennedy, and Paul Newman. The 145 minute-long film was released in July 1962.... more
177Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Paul Newman, Sharon Tate, Jessica Tandy, Ricardo Montalbán, Arthur Kennedy
- Released: 1962
- Directed by: Martin Ritt