List of the top shoe stores companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major shoe stores companies includes the largest and most profitable shoe stores businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest shoe stores companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous shoe stores companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the shoe stores industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big shoe stores businesses.
This list features companies like Payless ShoeSource and Finish Line, Inc..This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest shoe stores companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful shoe stores companies?"
- DSW Inc., formerly Designer Shoe Warehouse, is a speciality branded footwear retailer, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.... more
- Finish Line NASDAQ: FINL is an American retail chain that sells athletic shoes and related apparel and accessories. The company operates 660 stores in 47 states, mostly in enclosed shopping malls, as... more
- Foot Locker, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in approximately 20 countries worldwide. Although... more
- Footstar, Inc., is a former shoe retailer based in Mahwah, New Jersey. The company was traded under the symbol “FTAR” on the Pink Sheets. In April 2012, Footstar was merged into Xstelos Holdings, Inc.... more
- Genesco Inc., based in Nashville, Tennessee, United States, is a publicly owned specialty retailer of branded footwear, licensed and branded headwear and licensed sports apparel and accessories and... more
- Payless ShoeSource is an American discount footwear retailer headquartered in Topeka, Kansas in 1956 by cousins Louis and Shaol Pozez that is owned by Collective Brands, Inc. In 1961, it became a... more
- Shoe Carnival is a retailer of family footwear in the United States. The company operates over 370 stores throughout the midwest, south, and southeast regions. It was founded by David Russell in 1978... more
- Shoe Pavilion was an off-price footwear retailer based in Sherman Oaks, CA. At the time of its liquidation announcement, the chain had 116 stores throughout the Western and Southwestern areas of the... more
- Macy's, originally R. H. Macy & Co., is a mid-range chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation Macy's, Inc. It is one of two divisions owned by the company, with the other... more
- Famous Footwear is a nationwide chain of retail stores in the United States dealing in branded footwear, generally at prices discounted from manufacturer's suggested prices. Established in 1960 as a... more
- Eastbay is an American supplier of athletic footwear, apparel and sports equipment, which sells by direct mail. Since 1997, it has been the direct-to-mail division of Foot Locker, Inc.... more