Who is Sienna Miller dating? Who Sienna Miller dated; list of Sienna Miller loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Sienna Miller, listed by most recent. Too bad she and Jude Law didn't work out, they would have made beautiful offspring!
From 2011 to 2015, Sienna Miller dated actor Tom Sturridge, with whom she has a daughter, Marlowe Ottoline Layng Sturridge. In fall 2016, Sienna Miller started dating Foxcatcher director Bennett Miller. If you're wondering if she's ever had a husband, she's never married!
This list contains information about Sienna Miller's exes listed with the most recent first. Which of Sienna Miller's exes are the hottest? You be the judge.
- Photo: Michael Heiman / Getty Images
Sienna Miller started dating director Bennett Miller in fall 2016. Bennett Miller directed Sienna Miller in 2014's Foxcatcher.Bennett Miller (born December 30, 1966) is an American film director, known for directing the acclaimed films Capote (2005), Moneyball (2011), and Foxcatcher (2014). He has been nominated twice for the Academy Award for Best Director.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
Sienna Miller was spotted getting cozy with Tom Sturridge in 2011. The pair ended up having a child together in 2012 and split just a couple years later.Thomas Sidney Jerome Sturridge (born 21 December 1985) is an English actor best known for his work in Being Julia, Like Minds, and The Boat That Rocked. He was nominated for the Tony Award, Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play for his performance in the Broadway play Orphans. He played the role of Carlo Marx in Walter Salles's film adaptation of the Jack Kerouac novel On the Road.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: England, London
- Photo: Caroline Bonarde Ucci / Wikimedia Commons
Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty dated from 2008 - 2009. Too bad Getty was still married when they first started linking up.Paul Balthazar Getty (; born January 22, 1975) is an American actor and musician. He is a member of the band Ringside, the producer-half of rap duo The Wow, and a member of the Getty family. He is known for having played the roles of Ralph in Lord of the Flies, his recurring role as Richard Montana in Charmed, Thomas Grace on the American action drama Alias and Tommy Walker on the American drama Brothers & Sisters, the latter two of which have aired on ABC.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, USA, California, Tarzana
- Sienna Miller dated Rhys Ifans from 2007 - 2008.Rhys Ifans (Welsh pronunciation: [r̥ɨːs ˈivans]; born Rhys Owain Evans; 22 July 1967) is a Welsh actor and musician. He is known for his portrayal of characters such as Spike in Notting Hill, Jed Parry in Enduring Love, Eyeball Paul in Kevin & Perry Go Large and Dr. Curt Connors / The Lizard in The Amazing Spider-Man. He is also known as a member of the rock groups Super Furry Animals and The Peth. Ifans appeared as Xenophilius Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1, and as Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard in The Amazing Spider-Man. He played Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford, in Anonymous and also appeared as Nigel Gruff, a footballer-turned-American football player who has... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Haverfordwest, United Kingdom