What is a basic b*tch? They're those peppy, cute, and pretty much mindless trend followers who don't seem to have an original thought in their heads. Sure, they can be fun to hang around with, but if you're not interested in a girl who obsesses over brunch and constantly brags about yoga, you may not want a basic b*tch girlfriend.
There are several ways you can spot a basic b*tch once you know the signs. Whether she's in her natural habitat at the local Starbucks (ordering a non-fat pumpkin spice latte, of course), running errands in her standard leggings/Uggs/sweatshirt get up, posting gym selfies with the hashtag #thinspiration, or uttering her catchphrase, "I literally can't even right now," the signals are loud and clear.
But which is worse: Her abuse of "inspirational" Marilyn Monroe quotes or her overly-used #blessed hashtag? It's up to you to answer that cringe-worthy question. Check out the top signs that you're dating a basic white girl, and vote up the most egregious acts of basic b*tchiness. Or in the words of her people: Keep calm and vote on!
- 1"I literally can't even right now."
- 2And takes pride in ordering drinks off of the "secret menu."
- 4"Who's Kim Jong Un? Anyway, Kourtney and Scott are totes having, like, major issues again..."
- 5You're honestly torn between bewilderment and admiration.
- 6She can't stop yelling it.
- 8"OMG, we had a hot make out sesh last night. It was totes amaze ."
- 10Don't even ask how much lip gloss she owns.
- 11Sexy nurse, sexy vampire, sexy inmate, even a sexy shaman... nothing is sacred.
- 12... and knows your relationship strengths and weaknesses, according to your signs.
- 13Nearly half of her Instagram consists of filtered brunch pictures. #brunchgoals #bottomlessmimosas
- 14You're pretty sure she'd wither and die without the constant fuel of misattributed Buddha and Gandhi quotes.
- 15Popularly dubbed "the Han Solo."
- 16Don't bother trying to make intelligent arguments... She'll block your attempts with the equivalent of putting her hands over her ears and going, "nah nah nah, I can't hear you!"
- 17She claims yoga is "sooooo relaxing," yet her yoga mat is collecting dust in her closet.
- 18"Khloe Kardashian's eyebrows are on fleek."
- 20And will all but sprint to the mall at the first sign of a sale.
- 22I dare you to find an Instagram picture without one. The limit does not exist.
The occasional sunset pic is fine, but a constant stream of them with the #blessed hashtag? You've definitely spotted a basic b*tch.
- 25And hashtags them #fitspo, #thinspiration, and #fitisbeautiful