25 Times A Restaurant's Aesthetic Had Us Questioning How To Eat Our Food
Vote up every time you would rather have a plate.
When it comes to the dining experience everyone is trying to do something new and unique. However, these places take it to a whole new level! With much respect to the creative spin sometimes we just wish we had a plate. Vote up the craziest ones you see!
1. Sandwich Served On A Mini Sandwich ShopPhoto: u/Qured / Reddit
2. Dessert CarnivalPhoto: u/kelybely92 / Reddit
3. Dessert On A TreePhoto: u/LooseFilters / Reddit
4. Ooh PicassoPhoto: u/Victawr / Reddit
5. Do You Want Fries With That?Photo: u/wolfgeist / Reddit
6. Bread Basket? Nah. Bread Wagons OnlyPhoto: u/HipstaBarista / Reddit