Looking at this list, it's amazing we were able to get through our childhood without having a nervous breakdown. Seriously! The amount of silly things you believed as a kid and the little lies that we had to tell ourselves just to get through those traumatic childhood days is insane. There were monsters everywhere, sharks in the swimming pool, and plenty to worry about as fair as cutting your hair and eating watermelon seeds. Now that we're mature, grown adults, we definitely don't believe any of these silly lies anymore. Riiiiight?
When you were growing up, what silly things did you believe? Did you actually believe that the world was in black and white before color TV was invented? Did those horror movies that you were way too young to watch traumatize you so much that you were actually afraid of being sucked down the bathtub drain? What silly thing did you tell yourself in order to avoid the monsters that most definitely lived under your bed or in the closet?
From flat out ridiculous to straight up delusional, which of these silly things did you believe in the most when you were a young, innocent, naive child? How many of you out there still think chocolate milk comes from brown cows? We'll admit we're still a little afraid of the dark, what about you? Let us know in the comments section and be sure to vote up the beliefs on this list that you also thought were 100% true as a child.Is your weird childhood believe not listed? Add it below to help others remember all the ridiculous things they believed when they were kids.
- 1RebellionxGamer added
- 2Yeah, we still do this.
- 3logan-zarobinski added
- 4LOL BIGGEST LIE EVER!
- 6Water daily and you'll have yourself a garden.
- 7Toy Story was a documentary, right?
- 8TheWelshGuy added
- 9RobLein addedUncles and aunts were great at saying this.
- 10But we could never show anyone our hidden talent.
- 11We've always wondered why we only hit red lights.
- 12sukurputtu added
- 13Lauren Slocum added
- 14john-morgan added
- 16RobLein addedKids still get into fights over whose dad was the toughest in the world.
- 17Ignorance is bliss!
- 18travis-harris added
- 19travis-harris added
- 20Why do you think all kids eventually switch to showers?
- 21We still recite the alphabet this way...
- 22Shallow end for life; we're still scared.
"OW OW OWWWWWWWW"
- 24And strawberry milk came from pink cows, obv.
- 25RobLein added