The 28 Most Eligible Bachelors Of 2023
Vote up the single, male celebrities you'd like to date in 2023.
Who are the hottest eligible bachelors of 2023? This list includes all the single actors, famous musicians, and other celebrity bachelors. Below, you'll find all of the pros and cons that come with dating these famous single men.
Tenoch Huerta is one of the top single newcomers in Hollywood. He's become the breakout star of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, after appearing in Blumhouse horror films, Madres and The Forever Purge. Or maybe your type is fellow Black Panther star Michael B. Jordan, fresh off of his relationship with socialite - and Steve Harvey's step-daughter - Lori Harvey. The recently-single actor always looks gorgeous in every role.
Maybe you're in the market for a musician. In that case, you should know that Harry Styles is on the market, following a breakup from his Don't Worry Darling director, Olivia Wilde. He's got that voice that will make you feel “Golden.” For those looking for a more mature man, it should be known that Milo Ventimiglia and Sam Heughan are still single.
Before you make your decision, keep in mind that there are both pros and cons to dating a charming, famous man. More often than not, they've got insanely busy schedules. But if your love is real, you'll find that it's totally worth it. Keep reading to find out everything you wanted to know about these eligible celebrities. Then, be sure to vote up the single male celebrities you'd most like to date!
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons1240 VOTES
- He inherited his famous father's good looks. Have you seen him in Taylor Swift's “Wildest Dreams” video?
- He's an entrepreneur. He owns his own whiskey business.
- His go to karaoke song is “How Will I Know” by Whitney Houston.
Scott Eastwood (born March 21, 1986) is an American actor and model. He has appeared in the films Flags of Our Fathers (2006), Gran Torino (2008), Invictus (2009), The Forger (2012), Trouble with the Curve (2012), Texas Chainsaw (2013), Fury (2014), The Perfect Wave (2014), The Longest Ride (2015), Mercury Plains (2016), Suicide Squad (2016), Snowden (2016), Walk of Fame (2017), The Fate of the Furious (2017), Overdrive (2017), and Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018). He has also been a model for the fragrance Cool Water by Davidoff. He is the youngest son of Academy Award-winning actor-director Clint Eastwood and oldest of Jacelyn Reeves.
- He's not into the Hollywood glitz and glam, so if you're looking for a fast-paced lifestyle, he's not the one for you.
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States of America
- 2253 VOTES
- He was People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive in 2020.
- If he had to choose a different profession Michael probably would've been a chef.
- He's a firm believer in chivalry, and prefers to pay for his dates.
Michael Bakari Jordan (born February 9, 1987) is an American actor. He is known for his film roles as shooting victim Oscar Grant in the drama Fruitvale Station (2013), boxer Adonis Creed in the Rocky sequel film Creed (2015) and main antagonist Erik Killmonger in Black Panther (2018), all three of which were co-written and directed by Ryan Coogler.Jordan's television roles include Wallace in the HBO series The Wire (2002), Reggie Montgomery in the ABC series All My Children (2003–2006) and Vince Howard in the NBC drama series Friday Night Lights (2009–2011). His other film performances also include Maurice "Bumps" Wilson in Red Tails (2012), Steve Montgomery in Chronicle (2012), Mikey in ...more
- He just got out of a relationship, and probably doesn't want to settle down anytime soon.
- He's also set to make his directorial debut with the film Creed III, so dating may not be a priority.
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Santa Ana, California, USA
- Photo: Alberto Rodriguez / Getty Images3230 VOTES
- He's killing it as the titular role of the massively popular Disney+ series The Mandalorian, and new HBO drama The Last of Us alongside Bella Ramsey.
- He's bilingual, and if you think his voice sounds amazing in English, just you wait until you hear his Spanish accent in Netflix's Narcos. It's undeniably sexy.
- This man is one of the only people who can truly rock a Burt Reynolds-esque mustache.
Jose Pedro Balmaceda Pascal, known professionally as Pedro Pascal, is a Chilean-born American actor. He is known for portraying Oberyn Martell in the fourth season of the HBO series Game of Thrones.
- He has a lot of projects coming out, so he won't really be around to give you the quality time the relationship deserves.
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Santiago, Chile
- Photo: Genevieve / Flickr4239 VOTES
- His funny, endearing portrayal of Stiles Stilinski on Teen Wolf, will forever cement his status as the Internet's boyfriend.
- He supports female filmmakers. He starred in Taylor Swift's heart-wrenching short movie All Too Well, alongside Sadie Sink.
- He's a respectful and unproblematic king.
Dylan O'Brien is an American actor, musician, and director. He co-stars as "Stiles" Stilinski in the MTV series Teen Wolf. He also co-starred in the film High Road, and starred in the films The First Time and The Maze Runner.
- His Twitter presence can be a little cringe sometimes.
- He's very busy with his film career, and won't be able to schedule a lot of quality time with you.
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Photo: @thewhitelotus / Instagram5233 VOTES
- Fresh off his success on two HBO shows, The White Lotus and The Time Traveler's Wife, Theo James' star is once again on the rise.
- He's got charisma in spades, and a chiseled physique. What's not to love?
- That British accent will have you swooning.
Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis (born 16 December 1984), better known as Theo James, is an English actor, director, producer and model, known for portraying the role of Tobias "Four" Eaton in The Divergent Series film trilogy. He played Detective Walter William Clark, Jr. in the crime-drama series Golden Boy (2013), and David in the films Underworld: Awakening (2012) and Underworld: Blood Wars (2016). He starred as Will Younger in the Netflix Original film, How It Ends (2018).In 2015, he became the brand ambassador for Hugo Boss fragrances for men, appearing in print ads and commercials.
- He's very busy filming his next project. With all the time spent working, Theo might be too busy to spend quality time with you.
- Even though it was just acting, his toxic The White Lotus character might put you off.
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Photo: @zacefron / Instagram6246 VOTES
- Through his reality show, Down to Earth with Zac Efron, he advocates for sustainability and wildlife conservation. He even cuddled with cute koalas while filming the latest season in Australia!
- If there's one thing about Zac Efron, it's that he's always guaranteed to have a tight, toned body. This man has muscles-on-muscles.
- He loves the outdoors and going on wild adventures, there will never be a dull moment with this one.
Zachary David Alexander Efron (; born October 18, 1987) is an American actor and singer. He began acting professionally in the early 2000s and rose to prominence in the late 2000s for his leading role as Troy Bolton in the High School Musical franchise (2006–2008). During this time, he also starred in the musical film Hairspray (2007) and the comedy film 17 Again (2009). He has since appeared in the films New Year's Eve (2011), The Lucky One (2012), The Paperboy (2012), Neighbors (2014), Dirty Grandpa (2016), Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016), Baywatch (2017), The Greatest Showman (2017) and Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile (2019).
- He just got out of a long term relationship so this Hollywood hottie is probably playing the field as we speak.
- With his busy filming schedule, quality time is probably unlikely.
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America