SNL Weekend Update quotes: The famous SNL bloopers are compiled into this list to make your day better. There have been numerous SNL hosts, and this list includes most of the Tina Fey bloopers and Amy Poehler quotes. Considered by many to be two of the funniest people in the world (and certainly among the funniest female comedians of all time), Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are a dynamic duo unlike most others that have sat behind the Weekend Update desk.
From commentary on the US Presidency to their takes on political reform, these funny ladies pull no punches in their satirical take on the news. If you're looking for some great jokes from Weekend Update, this is the place to be.Funny Saturday Night Live quotes have always been hot cake, on TV and online as well. Here are some sarcastic quotes from SNL hosts, some funny saturday night live gaffes and all famous Saturday Night Live Weekend update quotations.
"A new poll reveals that 56% of Americans believe that Wal-Mart is bad for the country, while the other 44% work there."Amy Poehler
"According to a new poll, Democrats are favoring Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nominee for 2008. Democrats say they are looking for a fresh and exciting new way to get their asses handed to them."Tina Fey
"California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's popularity has been slipping in recent months as residents slowly begin to realize they elected Arnold Schwarzenegger to be their governor."Tina Fey
"A Senate committee on Thursday approved a constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage, apparently forgetting that our forefathers wore wigs and satin Capri pants."Tina Fey