SNL Bloopers: Funny Saturday Night Live Quotes

Voting Rules
Upvote the funniest SNL bloopers

SNL Weekend Update quotes: The famous SNL bloopers are compiled into this list to make your day better. There have been numerous SNL hosts, and this list includes most of the Tina Fey bloopers and Amy Poehler quotes. Considered by many to be two of the funniest people in the world (and certainly among the funniest female comedians of all time), Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are a dynamic duo unlike most others that have sat behind the Weekend Update desk.

From commentary on the US Presidency to their takes on political reform, these funny ladies pull no punches in their satirical take on the news. If you're looking for some great jokes from Weekend Update, this is the place to be.

Funny Saturday Night Live quotes have always been hot cake, on TV and online as well. Here are some sarcastic quotes from SNL hosts, some funny saturday night live gaffes and all famous Saturday Night Live Weekend update quotations.

  • The Real Evil Facing This Country
    Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
    163 VOTES

    The Real Evil Facing This Country

    "A new poll reveals that 56% of Americans believe that Wal-Mart is bad for the country, while the other 44% work there."

    Amy Poehler
    163 votes
  • Democrats: Gluttons For Punishment
    Photo: Metaweb / CC-BY
    137 VOTES

    Democrats: Gluttons For Punishment

    "According to a new poll, Democrats are favoring Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nominee for 2008. Democrats say they are looking for a fresh and exciting new way to get their asses handed to them."

    Tina Fey
    137 votes
  • Presidential Priorities
    Photo: Metaweb / CC-BY
    119 VOTES

    Presidential Priorities

    "U2 lead singer Bono met with President Bush at the White House this week. Bono urged the president to help the world's poor. Bush urged Bono to get back with Cher."

    Tina Fey
    119 votes
  • 4
    82 VOTES

    Just A City Trying To Rebrand

    "Last week, the city of Boston sparked controversy when it renamed the giant spruce tree in Boston Common a holiday tree instead of a Christmas tree. Also, the city's nativity scene will now be referred to as the Holiday Homeless Family."

    Tina Fey
    82 votes
  • Even Their Internet Is Surly
    Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
    51 VOTES

    Even Their Internet Is Surly

    "The French have launched their own version of Google, called Quaero. You just type in the subject you're interested in, and Quaero refuses to look it up for you."

    Amy Poehler
    51 votes
  • No, That Was Just A Silly Movie I Saw
    Photo: flickr / CC0
    90 VOTES

    No, That Was Just A Silly Movie I Saw

    "California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's popularity has been slipping in recent months as residents slowly begin to realize they elected Arnold Schwarzenegger to be their governor."

    Tina Fey
    90 votes