SNL Weekend Update quotes: The famous SNL bloopers are compiled into this list to make your day better. There have been numerous SNL hosts, and this list includes most of the Tina Fey bloopers and Amy Poehler quotes. Considered by many to be two of the funniest people in the world (and certainly among the funniest female comedians of all time), Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are a dynamic duo unlike most others that have sat behind the Weekend Update desk.
From commentary on the US Presidency to their takes on political reform, these funny ladies pull no punches in their satirical take on the news. If you're looking for some great jokes from Weekend Update, this is the place to be.Funny Saturday Night Live quotes have always been hot cake, on TV and online as well. Here are some sarcastic quotes from SNL hosts, some funny saturday night live gaffes and all famous Saturday Night Live Weekend update quotations.
The Real Evil Facing This Country
"A new poll reveals that 56% of Americans believe that Wal-Mart is bad for the country, while the other 44% work there."Amy Poehler
Swank Rides, Before Christ
"A new poll shows that 66% of Americans think President Bush is doing a poor job on the War in Iraq. And the remaining 34% think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church."Tina Fey
Democrats: Gluttons For Punishment
"According to a new poll, Democrats are favoring Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nominee for 2008. Democrats say they are looking for a fresh and exciting new way to get their asses handed to them."Tina Fey