List of symptoms associated with Somatization disorder, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Somatization disorder, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Somatization disorder, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Somatization disorder?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
Examples include Headache and Abdominal pain.Many of the symptoms of Somatization disorder may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Somatization disorder. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Somatization disorder.
- 1Urethritis, Typhoid fever
- 2Somatization disorder
- 3Crohn's disease, Allergy
- 4Lupus erythematosus, Pulmonary valve stenosis
- 5AIDS, Appendicitis
- 6Urethritis, Bartholin's cyst
- 7AIDS, Scleroderma
- 8Prostate cancer, Scleroderma
- 9Paget's disease of bone, Meningeal Tuberculosis
- 10Somatization disorder
- 11Acromegaly, Infertility
- 12Spinal Tuberculosis, Jaundice
- 13Iron deficiency anemia, Myocardial infarction
- 14Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism