List of the top space tourism (personal spaceflight) companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major space tourism (personal spaceflight) companies includes the largest and most profitable space tourism (personal spaceflight) businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest space tourism (personal spaceflight) companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous space tourism (personal spaceflight) companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the space tourism (personal spaceflight) industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big space tourism (personal spaceflight) businesses.
This is a list that includes companies like XCOR Aerospace and Bigelow Aerospace.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest space tourism (personal spaceflight) companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful space tourism (personal spaceflight) companies?"
- Based in Poway, California, Benson Space Company is a commercial space tourism venture with an ambitious goal to be the first-to-market for commercial suborbital flights. Founder and CEO, Jim ...more
- Bigelow Aerospace is an American space technology startup company, based in North Las Vegas, Nevada that is pioneering work on expandable space station modules. Bigelow Aerospace was founded by ...more
- Blue Origin is an American privately funded aerospace company set up by Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos. The company is developing technologies to enable private human access to space with the goal of ...more
- Cosmica Spacelines is based in Toulouse, France, specializing in the emerging commercial spaceflight industry in partnership with XCOR Aerospace.
- The da Vinci Project was a privately funded, volunteer-staffed attempt to launch a reusable manned suborbital spacecraft. It was formed in 1996 specifically to be a contender for the Ansari X PRIZE ...more
- Masten Space Systems is an aerospace startup company in Mojave, California that is developing a line of vertical takeoff, vertical landing spacecraft, initially for unmanned suborbital research ...more
- PlanetSpace was a privately funded Chicago-based rocket and space travel project founded by Geoff Sheerin, CEO of the Canadian Arrow corporation and Dr. Chirinjeev Kathuria in 2005. In February, ...more
- Rocketplane Limited, Inc. is a defunct aerospace design and development company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, with facilities in Guthrie, Oklahoma and Burns Flat, Oklahoma.
- Space Adventures, Ltd. is a Virginia, USA-based space tourism company founded in 1998 by Eric C. Anderson. As of 2010, offerings include zero-gravity atmospheric flights, orbital spaceflights, and ...more
- Virgin Galactic is a U.S spaceflight company within the Virgin Group that is developing commercial spacecraft and aims to provide suborbital spaceflights to space tourists, suborbital launches for ...more
- XCOR Aerospace is an American private rocket engine and spaceflight development company based at the Mojave Air and Space Port in Mojave, California. XCOR was formed by former members of the Rotary ...more
- XERO was the first space tourism company in Sweden. Company planned offering zero gravity flights to the international market. Original intended start of operations was 2007. Xero was a specially ...more
- Zero Gravity Corporation is an American company based in Arlington, Virginia, formerly of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which operates weightless flights from United States airports. Unlike NASA, ZERO-G ...more