If you're looking for the best spaghetti western movies ever made, look no further! Many of the spaghetti western movie films on this last are streaming on Netflix and Amazon Prime, so you can easily watch them for free, and if you want to find out more information about any of the movies on this list, you can click on the title. You can sort these films by cast, year, director, and more, or copy the list to start your own, but it is currently ordered from best to worst spaghetti western movies of all time, as voted on by fans of the films, so make sure topvote your favorite movies on the list to see them rank higher.
So which spaghetti western film will come out on top in the end? A Fistful of Dynamite? El Kárate, El Colt y El Impostor? If we missed any of your favorites on this list, please add them yourself, as this is an open list, which means you can add any spaghettie western movies whenever you like (but keep in mind that choices are subject to moderation, so don't add movies that aren't in the genre!). The films on this list cover the most famous spaghetti western movies of all time and are voted on by people who really care about this genre.
If you're looking for the release information of any of the films listed below, you can click on the names of the movies to see more information, Many of the movie trailers for these spaghetti westerns, as well as stills from the film, can be found next to the names of the movies.
Whether you're at home and want to watch these spaghetti western movies on DVD, Blu-ray, or streaming... or if you're seeing them in theatres for the first time, this is a list of movies to help you decide what to watch first. So from the latest, to the greatest spaghetti westerns, you certainly won't get bored watching these flicks.
- In the Southwest during the Civil War, a mysterious stranger, Joe (Clint Eastwood), and a Mexican outlaw, Tuco (Eli Wallach), form an uneasy partnership -- Joe turns in the bandit for the reward ...more
- For a Few Dollars More is a 1965 Italian spaghetti western film directed by Sergio Leone and starring Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Gian Maria Volonté. German actor Klaus Kinski also plays a ...more
- A Fistful of Dollars, titled on-screen as Fistful of Dollars, is a 1964 spaghetti western film directed by Sergio Leone and starring Clint Eastwood, alongside Gian Maria Volonté, Marianne Koch, ...more
- There's a single piece of land around Flagstone with water on it, and rail baron Morton (Gabriele Ferzetti) aims to have it, knowing the new railroad will have to stop there. He sends his henchman ...more
- Django is a 1966 Italian Spaghetti Western film directed by Sergio Corbucci and starring Franco Nero in the eponymous role. The film earned a reputation as being one of the most violent films ever ...more
- Having witnessed the brutal murder of his entire family by bandits at the age of 5, Bill Meceita (John Phillip Law) has spent 15 years planning his vengeance. Finding a kindred spirit in Ryan (Lee ...more
- My Name is Nobody, also known as Gellert, is a 1973 Spaghetti Western comedy film. The film was directed by Tonino Valerii and, in some scenes, by Sergio Leone. It was written by Leone, Fulvio ...more
- The Great Silence, or The Big Silence, is an Italian revisionist western. The movie features a score by Ennio Morricone and stars Jean-Louis Trintignant as Silence, a mute gunfighter with a grudge ...more
- They Call Me Trinity also known as My Name Is Trinity, is a 1970 Italian spaghetti western comedy film starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- Sergei Kowalski (Franco Nero), a mercenary only out for himself and a few dollars, joins up with a Mexican peasant-turned-revolutionary, Paco Roman (Tony Musante), when the price is right. No longer ...more
- Trinity Is Still My Name also known as All the Way Trinity is a 1971 Italian spaghetti western comedy film directed by Enzo Barboni. It is a sequel to They Call Me Trinity, and also stars Terence ...more
- The Big Gundown is a 1966 spaghetti western, written by long-time Sergio Leone collaborator Sergio Donati and directed by Sergio Sollima. The film stars Lee Van Cleef and Tomas Milian. It was ...more
- At the beginning of the Mexican Revolution in 1913, greedy bandit Juan Miranda (Rod Steiger) and idealist John H. Mallory (James Coburn), an Irish Republican Army explosives expert on the lam from ...more
- A Mexican village is at the mercy of Calvera, the leader of a band of outlaws. The townspeople, too afraid to fight for themselves, hire seven American gunslingers to free them from the bandits' ...more
- Keoma, also released in various countries under the titles Django Rides Again and The Violent Breed, is a 1976 Spaghetti Western film directed by Enzo G. Castellari and starring Franco Nero and ...more
- A Bullet for the General, is a 1966 Italian Zapata Western film which stars Gian Maria Volonté, Klaus Kinski, Lou Castel and Martine Beswick. Originally entitled El Chuncho, quién sabe?, it is the ...more
- Sabata, is a 1969 Italian Spaghetti Western directed by Gianfranco Parolini. It is the first film in The Sabata Trilogy by Parolini, and stars Lee Van Cleef as the title character. Parolini had ...more
- Day of Anger, also known by its UK video title Gunlaw, is a 1967 spaghetti western film directed by Tonino Valerii. The film stars Lee Van Cleef and Giuliano Gemma, and features a musical score by ...more
- Compañeros is a Zapata Western directed by Sergio Corbucci in 1970. The film, an Italian-Spanish co-production, stars Franco Nero, Tomas Milian, Jack Palance and Fernando Rey. The soundtrack for the ...more
- Proud warrior Navajo Joe (Burt Reynolds) is the only man left alive when outlaw Marvin Duncan (Aldo Sambrell) and his brutal gang destroy his village. Riding into a nearby town of white settlers, Joe ...more
- Ace High is an Italian spaghetti Western by Giuseppe Colizzi from 1968. The film is the second in a trilogy started with God Forgives... I Don't! and ended with Boot Hill.
- Face to Face is a 1967 Italian spaghetti western film written and directed by Sergio Sollima. The film stars Gian Maria Volonté and Tomas Milian, and features a musical score by Ennio Morricone. Face ...more
- The Return of Ringo is a 1965 Italian spaghetti western film directed by Duccio Tessari and the sequel to the earlier film A Pistol for Ringo. Like its predecessor, the film stars Giuliano Gemma and ...more
- If You Meet Sartana Pray for Your Death, also known as Sartana, is a 1968 spaghetti western film directed by Gianfranco Parolini. The film stars Gianni Garko, William Berger, Fernando Sancho and ...more
- A Pistol for Ringo is a 1965 Spaghetti Western, a joint Italian and Spanish production. Originally written and directed by Duccio Tessari, the film's success led to a sequel, The Return of Ringo, ...more