So you loved watching SpongeBob SquarePants as a kid, but did you know that Nickelodeon was still making episodes up until 2012? If that's making you feel old, don't worry. You can always bask in the nostalgic glow of the early 2000s with classic SpongeBob episodes like "Ripped Pants," "Pickles," "Hall Monitor," and of course, "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy." Some fans miss the cartoon so much, they even got tattoos inspired by SpongeBob SquarePants and his lovable friends.
Check out this list of funny SpongeBob SquarePants tattoos before your next trip to the tattoo parlor. Some are from specific episodes, while others take a little creative liberty with the characters. Whether you go for a full sleeve or just a cute little Patrick tattoo, these SpongeBob SquarePants tattoo ideas will give you all of the inspiration you need to create your own little pineapple under the sea (or on your body, whatever).Vote up the ones you like the best!
1. Best Friends for Life
2. SpongeBob Finds a Magic Pencil
3. SpongeBob Stoked to Have Gary as a Pet
4. This Awesome Sleeve of a Derpy Patrick and Cheeky SpongeBob
5. F is for Friends Who Do Stuff Together!
6. This Super Colorful and Excited SpongeBobPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY