23 Spontaneous Clapbacks That Deserve A Round Of Applause
Vote up the best, spontaneous clapbacks!
Redditor u/9_Soldiers_In_A_Bear asked "What's the most bada*s thing you've accidentally said in the heat of the moment?" on AskReddit. To no surprise, redditors delivered with their most quick witted, spontaneous retorts. Vote up the best, spontaneous clapbacks!
1. Shoes Are Shoes...Photo: From Redditor u/Kris681 / Reddit
2. The Silent, Humble ClapbackPhoto: From Redditor u/jasonm71 / Reddit
3. Drama At The Local PubPhoto: From Redditor u/lugh111 / Reddit
4. When Grandma Gets Mad You Didn't Remember Her BirthdayPhoto: From Redditor u/Seeker7fold / Reddit
5. A Karen's Kryptonite... A Truthful RetortPhoto: From Redditor u/Murph-Oh-4 / Reddit
6. No Need To "Flip" OutPhoto: From Redditor u/fizzywaterisfizzy / Reddit