List of the best Sreenivasan movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Sreenivasan's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Sreenivasan movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Sreenivasan movies will be at the top of the list. Sreenivasan has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Sreenivasan movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Sreenivasan films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Sreenivasan role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Sreenivasan performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing has a variety of films in it, like Paleri Manikyam: Oru Pathirakolapathakathinte Katha and Traffic."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Sreenivasan movies?" and "What are the greatest Sreenivasan roles of all time?"
- Nadodikattu is a 1987 Indian Malayalam satirical comedy film directed by Sathyan Anthikkad and written by Sreenivasan based on a story by the Siddique-Lal duo. The story revolves around two ...more
- Thalayanamanthram is a Malayalam film, directed by Sathyan Anthikkad and written by Sreenivasan. The film was released in 1990.
- Sandhesam is a 1991 Malayalam black comedy-political satire film written by Sreenivasan and directed by Sathyan Anthikkad, starring Sreenivasan, Jayaram, Thilakan, Siddique, Kaviyoor Ponnamma and ...more
- Chinthavishtayaya Shyamala is a 1998 Malayalam black comedy film written and directed by Sreenivasan, starring Sangita, Sreenivasan, Thilakan, Innocent, Nedumudi Venu, Sudheesh, and Siddique.The film ...more
- Sanmanassullavarkku Samadhanam is a 1986 Malayalam-language Indian feature film directed by Sathyan Anthikkad, starring Mohanlal, Karthika, Sreenivasan and M.G. Soman.
- Vadakkunokkiyantram is a 1989 Malayalam black comedy film written and directed by Sreenivasan. The film is about the marital discord caused by a husband's inferiority complex. It was remade in Tamil ...more
- Akkare Akkare Akkare is a 1990 Malayalam comedy film directed by Priyadarshan and written by Sreenivasan. This is a sequel to Pattanapravesham which in turn was a sequel to 1987 film Nadodikkattu. ...more
- Gandhinagar 2nd Street is a 1986 Malayalam film directed by Sathyan Anthikad, starring Mohanlal, Seema, Karthika, Srinivasan, Thilakan, Innocent, Sukumari, and KPAC Lalitha. Mammootty makes a cameo ...more
- His Highness Abdullah is a 1990 Indian Malayalam musical film written by A. K. Lohithadas and directed by Sibi Malayil. It stars Mohanlal, Nedumudi Venu, Gauthami, Sreenivasan, Thikkurissy Sukumaran ...more
- Mithunam is a 1993 Malayalam satirical film directed by Priyadarshan, written by Sreenivasan, and starring Mohanlal and Urvashi in the lead roles. The film was produced by Mohanlal under the banner ...more
- Chithram is a 1988 Malayalam screwball comedy film written and directed by Priyadarshan. The film was produced by P. K. R. Pillai under the banner Shirdi Sai Creations. The film stars Mohanlal, ...more
- Mazha Peyyunnu Maddalam Kottunnu is a 1986 Malayalam comedy film directed by Priyadarshan. Starring Mohanlal, Mukesh, Lizy, Sreenivasan, Jagathi Sreekumar, Maniyanpilla Raju, and Kuthiravattam Pappu ...more
- Traffic is a 2011 Malayalam thriller film written by brothers Bobby and Sanjay and directed by Rajesh Pillai. The film features an ensemble cast consisting of Sreenivasan, Rahman, Kunchako Boban, ...more
- Katha Parayumpol is a 2007 Malayalam film directed by M. Mohanan, co-produced and written by Sreenivasan, and starring Sreenivasan and Meena in lead roles, while Mammootty appears in an extended ...more
- Varavelpu is a 1989 Malayalam black comedy film directed by Sathyan Anthikkad and written by Sreenivasan, starring Mohanlal, Revathi, Sreenivasan, Thilakan, Murali, Innocent, and Jagadish. The film ...more
- Passenger is a 2009 thriller film written and directed by debutant Ranjith Sankar and starring Sreenivasan, Dileep, Mamta Mohandas, Jagathy Sreekumar and Nedumudi Venu in major roles. It was well ...more
- Kaalapani is a 1996 Indian epic film directed by Priyadarshan, starring Mohanlal, Prabhu Ganesan, Tabu, Nedumudi Venu, Sreenivasan, Tinnu Anand, Annu Kapoor, Alex Draper, Amrish Puri, and Vineeth. ...more
- Udayananu Tharam is a 2005 Malayalam black comedy film. The film is directed by Rosshan Andrrews. Udayananu Tharam presents the Malayalam film industry through a satirical viewpoint. It was ...more
- Thenmavin Kombath is a 1994 Malayalam musical drama film written and directed by Priyadarshan, produced and edited by N. Gopalakrishnan, and starring Mohanlal, Shobana, Nedumudi Venu, Kaviyoor ...more
- Ponmuttayidunna Tharavu is a 1988 Malayalam comedy drama film written by Raghunath Paleri and directed by Sathyan Anthikkad. Sreenivasan, Jayaram, Urvashi, Innocent, Parvathy and Shari plays the ...more
- Aye Auto is a 1990 Malayalam romantic-musical film directed by Venu Nagavalli and starring Mohanlal and Rekha in the lead roles. The film showcases the life of auto drivers in the city of Calicut.
- Odaruthammava Aalariyam is a Malayalam comedy film released in 1984. This film directed by Priyadarshan is about three college students and their efforts to woo a girl. Mukesh, Shankar, Nedumudi ...more
- Mukunthetta Sumitra Vilikkunnu is a Malayalam film directed by Priyadarshan, starring Mohanlal, Sreenivasan, and Ranjini.It is a remake of the 1983 Hindi film Katha is a film by Sai Paranjpye ...more
- Pattanapravesham is a 1988 Malayalam screwball comedy film directed by Sathyan Anthikkad and written by Sreenivasan. It is the sequel to Nadodikkattu and follows the story of Dasan and Vijayan who ...more
- Ayal Kadhayezhuthukayanu is a 1998 Malayalam romantic comedy Psychological thriller film directed by Kamal and written by Sreenivasan. It tracks the travails of a wasted pulp fiction writer Sagar ...more