List of the best Stacy Keach movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Stacy Keach's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Stacy Keach movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Stacy Keach movies will be at the top of the list. Stacy Keach has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Stacy Keach movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Stacy Keach films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Stacy Keach role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Stacy Keach performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list below has a variety of films in it, from The Man With the Screaming Brain to Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Stacy Keach movies?" and "What are the greatest Stacy Keach roles of all time?"
- Road Games is a 1981 Australian thriller film directed by Richard Franklin. The film stars Stacy Keach as a truck driver, and Jamie Lee Curtis as a hitchhiker.
- Saved from near death by a young Mexican girl, a former outlaw sets himself up as sole arbiter of the law in a small town. The town prospers as Judge Bean robs and hangs anyone with money that comes ...more
- Washed-up boxer Tully (Stacy Keach) is inspired to restart his career after seeing potential in a teenager, Ernie (Jeff Bridges), whom he spars with at a gym. While Tully battles his past demons, ...more
- During a bank robbery by the legendary James-Younger Gang, Ed Miller (Dennis Quaid) impulsively kills a man, much to the displeasure of leader Jesse James (James Keach), who insists that the gang ...more
- Living a life marked by violence and racism, neo-Nazi Derek Vinyard (Edward Norton) finally goes to prison after killing two black youths who tried to steal his car. Upon his release, Derek vows to ...more
- Col. Vincent Kane (Stacy Keach) is a military psychiatrist who takes charge of an army mental hospital situated in a secluded castle. Among Kane's many eccentric patients is Capt. Billy Cutshaw ...more
- When the actions of Jason Bourne spark a fire that threatens to burn down decades of research across a number of secret intelligence agencies, Eric Byer (Edward Norton), the man who built the ...more
- Desolation Canyon is a 2006 Hallmark Channel television film starring Stacy Keach and Patrick Duffy. The western film was written by Dan Fitzsimons and directed by David S. Cass Sr.
- Martin Luther (Stacy Keach) is a German monk who subjects himself to daily humiliations out of love for Jesus Christ. Yet he sees in the church around him a troubling attachment to the material ...more
- Twenty-five years after they win a state championship, members of a basketball team and their coach reunite. Each has acquired a set of problems and challenges: coach Delaney (Robert Mitchum) may be ...more
- An unemployed pot-smoking slacker and amateur drummer, Anthony Stoner (Tommy Chong) ditches his strict parents and hits the road, eventually meeting kindred spirit Pedro de Pacas (Cheech Marin). ...more
- Raw Justice also known as Good Cop, Bad Cop or Strip Girl is a 1994 film starring Stacy Keach, David Keith, Airplane! star Robert Hays and Pamela Anderson.
- On a British army base in India, two newcomers react in very different ways to their new setting. Lt. Millington (James Faulkner) comes from a military family but doesn't hide his desire to leave the ...more
- A Navy captain (David Carradine) uses his experimental Snark to reach a nuclear submarine stuck on an ocean ledge.
- Butterfly is a 1982 film directed by Matt Cimber, based on the 1947 novel The Butterfly by James M. Cain. The starring cast includes Stacy Keach, Pia Zadora, Ed McMahon, and Orson Welles. The ...more
- Escape from L.A. is a 1996 American science fiction action film co-written, co-scored, and directed by John Carpenter, co-written and produced by Debra Hill and Kurt Russell, with Russell also ...more
- Body Bags is a 1993 American horror sci-fi anthology film, originally made for television, featuring three unconnected stories, with bookend segments featuring John Carpenter and Tobe Hooper as ...more
- The Traveling Executioner is a 1970 American film starring Stacy Keach, Bud Cort, Stefan Gierasch and Marianna Hill and directed by Jack Smight.
- Nice Dreams is Cheech & Chong's third feature-length film, released in 1981 by Columbia Pictures. It stars Cheech Marin, Tommy Chong, Paul Reubens, Stacy Keach, Evelyn Guerrero, Sandra Bernhard, and ...more
- Meteor is a 2009 disaster television miniseries about the asteroid 114 Kassandra on a collision course with the Earth. Its surrounding meteorites crash into various locations worldwide, including the ...more
- For rookie cop Roy Fehler's (Stacy Keach) first assignment, he's paired up with veteran Andy Kilvinski (George C. Scott) to work the streets of East Los Angeles. It's a tough job in a tough ...more
- More Than Murder is a 1984 action crime drama directed by Gary Nelson.
- Class of 1999 II: The Substitute is a 1994 Direct-to-video film about a new teacher at a troubled inner city school, where students all are affiliated with gangs, drugs, and violence. It was directed ...more
- The Hollow is a 2004 teen horror film, starring Kevin Zegers, Kaley Cuoco, Nick Carter and Stacy Keach. The film premiered on the ABC Family Channel, on October 24, 2004.
- In this animated feature set in the 1940s, the troubled yet heroic Batman (Kevin Conroy) is pitted against a mysterious figure who is rubbing out Gotham City's most dangerous criminals, and who many ...more