List of the best Stephen Chow movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Stephen Chow's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Stephen Chow movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Stephen Chow movies will be at the top of the list. Stephen Chow has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Stephen Chow movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Stephen Chow films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Stephen Chow role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Stephen Chow performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List includes Fist of Fury 1991, King of Beggars and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Stephen Chow movies?" and "What are the greatest Stephen Chow roles of all time?"
- When the hapless Sing (Stephen Chow) and his dim-witted pal, Bone (Feng Xiaogang), try to scam the residents of Pig Sty Alley into thinking they're members of the dreaded Axe Gang, the real gangsters ...more
- All his life, an ordinary young man (Stephen Chow) has been treated like dirt. Still, he's never given up believing that all the world's problems could be solved with a little kung fu. So he's ...more
- A Chinese Odyssey Part Two: CInderella is the second movie in the 1994 film series A Chinese Odyssey, directed by Jeffrey Lau.
- Flirting Scholar is a 1993 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Lee Lik-Chi and Stephen Chow.
- Fight Back To School is a 1991 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Gordon Chan and starring Stephen Chow. The cast includes Cheung Man and Ng Man-Tat. Owing to this success, the film spawned two ...more
- From Beijing With Love is a 1994 Hong Kong action and comedy film directed by Lee Lik-Chi and Stephen Chow. It's a very direct spoof of James Bond movies and stars Stephen Chow, Anita Yuen and Law ...more
- Tricky Brains is a 1991 Hong Kong comedy film written and directed by Wong Jing, who also co-stars in the film. The film stars Andy Lau, Stephen Chow, Rosamund Kwan and Ng Man-tat.
- King of Comedy is a 1999 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Lee Lik-Chi and Stephen Chow. Unlike Stephen Chow's typical mo lei tau films, King of Comedy verges on comedy drama, describing the trials ...more
- Royal Tramp is a 1992 Hong Kong film based on Louis Cha's novel The Deer and the Cauldron. The film was one of the five top grossing Hong Kong films in 1992. Stephen Chow, who played the protagonist ...more
- God of Gamblers II is a 1990 Hong Kong action comedy film written and directed by Wong Jing. It stars Andy Lau as Little Knife, Stephen Chow as the Saint of Gamblers, and Ng Man-Tat as Blackie Tat. ...more
- King of Beggars is a 1992 Hong Kong martial arts comedy film directed by Gordon Chan, starring Stephen Chow, Sharla Cheung, Ng Man-tat and Norman Tsui. The story is loosely based on legends about the ...more
- God of Gamblers III: Back to Shanghai is a 1991 Hong Kong comedy film, a sequel to the film but prequel chronologically to God of Gamblers II. The film is directed by Wong Jing, and stars Stephen ...more
- Hail the Judge is a 1994 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Wong Jing, starring Stephen Chow, Cheung Man, and Ng Man Tat.
- All for the Winner is a 1990 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Jeffrey Lau and Corey Yuen.
- Forbidden City Cop is a 1996 Hong Kong martial arts/comedy film directed by Vincent Kok, starring Stephen Chow, Carina Lau, and Carman Lee.
- Love on Delivery is a 1994 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Stephen Chow and Lee Lik-Chi, based on the Japanese manga Hakaiō Noritaka, starring Stephen Chow, Christy Chung and Ng Man Tat.
- Royal Tramp II is a 1992 Hong Kong film based on Louis Cha's novel The Deer and the Cauldron. The film is a sequel to Royal Tramp, which was released earlier in the same year.
- All's Well, Ends Well is a 1992 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Clifton Ko. The film stars Stephen Chow with Maggie Cheung, Leslie Cheung, Raymond Wong, Sandra Ng, and Teresa Mo. All's Well, Ends ...more
- Fight Back to School 2 is a 1992 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Gordon Chan and starring Stephen Chow, Ng Man-Tat and Cheung Man. It is a sequel to the 1991 film Fight Back to School. As per the ...more
- All's Well, Ends Well 1997 is a 1997 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Alfred Cheung, starring Stephen Chow, Raymond Wong and Francis Ng.
- Fist of Fury 1991 is a 1991 Hong Kong film directed by Choh Chung-Sing, and starring Stephen Chow in the lead role. Aside from a few parodied scenes, the film bears no other similarities to the Bruce ...more
- Fight Back to School 3 is a Hong Kong comedy film produced in 1993 starring Stephen Chow and Cheung Man. The film was written and directed by Wong Jing, who replaced Gordon Chan as the director of ...more
- Justice, My Foot! is a 1992 Hong Kong comedy film directed by Johnnie To, starring Stephen Chow, Anita Mui and Ng Man Tat.
- Legend of the Dragon is a 1990 Hong Kong martial arts-action-comedy film directed by Danny Lee, starring Stephen Chow, Teresa Mo, and Yuen Wah.