List of the best Stephen Dorff movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Stephen Dorff's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Stephen Dorff movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Stephen Dorff movies will be at the top of the list. Stephen Dorff has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Stephen Dorff movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Stephen Dorff films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Stephen Dorff role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Stephen Dorff performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List ranges from The Gate to Space Truckers, plus much more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Stephen Dorff movies?" and "What are the greatest Stephen Dorff roles of all time?"
Uwe Boll and Stephen Hopkins have both worked with Stephen Dorff over the years, as have plenty of other well-known directors.
- A new convict (Stephen Dorff) struggles to maintain his sanity and sense of humanity after he's thrust into a prison system in which a brutal guard (Harold Perrineau) encourages gladiatorial combat ...more
- A half-mortal, half-immortal is out to avenge his mother's death and rid the world of vampires. The modern-day technologically advanced vampires he is going after are in search of his special blood ...more
- When Al (Christa Denton) and Glenn's (Stephen Dorff) parents (Deborah Grover, Scot Denton) leave town for the weekend, Al uses the opportunity to throw a party while little brother Glenn and his ...more
- New father Frank (Emilio Estevez) departs for a night out, joining friends Mike (Cuba Gooding Jr.) and Ray (Jeremy Piven) as they head to a boxing match. At the last minute, they are joined by John ...more
- It's the 1930s, and as the people he cares for die or leave his village, young South African P.K. bonds with much older Doc (Armin Mueller-Stahl). A foreigner, Doc is detained when World War II ...more
- Two Port Authority officers, Sgt. John McLoughlin (Nicolas Cage) and Officer Will Jimeno (Michael Peña), become trapped in the rubble of the World Trade Center after going in to help people escape ...more
- A federal agent (Stephen Dorff) is taken captive by terrorists who want to know the location of the U.S. president's secret bunker.
- When filmmaker Cooper Tilson (Dennis Quaid) and his wife, Leah (Sharon Stone), tire of life in New York City, they buy a decrepit house in rural Cold Creek, N.Y., and move their family up there. ...more
- In 1960, close friends Stuart Sutcliffe (Stephen Dorff) and John Lennon (Ian Hart), along with bandmates Paul McCartney (Gary Bakewell), George Harrison (Chris O'Neill), and Pete Best (Scot ...more
- Four men come together for a Palm Springs jewelry heist. Ringleader Lee (Timothy Hutton) invites his older brother Roy (Harvey Keitel) to join Jorge (Wade Dominguez) and their weapons procurer and ...more
- An insane action-comedy about a young lunatic director and his devoted cult of cinema terrorists who kidnap a movie goddess and force her to star in their underground movie. Vowing to punish the ...more
- Leon (Stephen Dorff) and Bobby (Brad Renfro) are brothers who, with their friends, are determined to maintain the way of life in their neighborhood. They are "The Deuces," trying to keep things the ...more
- Depression-era bank robber John Dillinger's (Johnny Depp) charm and audacity endear him to much of America's downtrodden public, but he's also a thorn in the side of J. Edgar Hoover (Billy Crudup) ...more
- Earthly Possessions is a 1999 made-for-cable movie starring Susan Sarandon and Stephen Dorff. It is an adaptation of Anne Tyler's novel about a housewife who thinks her life is going nowhere.
- While recuperating from an injury at Beverly Hills' famed Chateau Marmont, bad-boy actor Johnny Marco (Stephen Dorff) receives a visit from his young daughter, Cleo (Elle Fanning). Though his mind is ...more
- A safecracker, Victor Spanksy (Michael Caine), a philandering husband, Alex Gates (Jack Nicholson), an angry stepson and an illegal immigrant make a up a seething stew of jealousy, greed and ambition ...more
- When young slacker Cliff Spab (Stephen Dorff) becomes one of several hostages in a convenience store held by publicity-seeking extremists, he endures being a prisoner for weeks. Eventually, Cliff ...more
- Master criminal Slim (Stephen Dorff) assembles a team of daredevils to pull off a succession of bank heists. Their getaway method for each robbery involves an extreme sport. After inadvertently ...more
- Valerie Solanas (Lili Taylor) is an aspiring writer who moves to New York City and supports herself with prostitution. Valerie meets controversial artist Andy Warhol (Jared Harris) and a host of ...more
- Always Remember I Love You is a 1990 television film starring Patty Duke and Stephen Dorff. It tells the story of a teenage boy who, after finding out he was adopted, runs away from home to search ...more
- Space Truckers is a 1996 American/British/Irish comedy science-fiction film written and directed by Stuart Gordon and starring Dennis Hopper, Stephen Dorff, Debi Mazar and Charles Dance. It was ...more
- This documentary chronicles the events in the Chinese capital city of Nanking following the Japanese invasion of 1937. Combining archival footage with interviews and cinematic recreations of historic ...more
- Entropy is a 1999 film directed by Phil Joanou, starring Stephen Dorff and featuring the Irish rock band U2. The film is largely autobiographical, covering his early film career, his relationships ...more
- Rose (Helen Mirren) is a highly efficient contract killer, and her stepson, Mikey (Cuba Gooding Jr.), shares her profession and her bed. Learning she has terminal cancer, she determines to carry out ...more
- Officer Down is a 2012 crime film directed by Brian A. Miller.