Poor pups! Unlike delightful things, like recently opened jars of peanut butter or tummy rubs, stolen dog beds are tough. Just when these dogs thought they were going to plop down for a nice snooze, their beds were snatched.
It's pretty much a universal truth that good boys and girls would rather snuggle up with their human owners, but sometimes it's just nice to have your own bed. Unfortunately, that's not possible if your roommate is a cat who won't share the bed even if it isn't theirs (why are cats always invading personal space?). These dogs who got their bed stolen were really shown who's boss – and that boss is usually their cute little pet sibling.
All the pets in these cute dog bed photos deserve extra treats for putting up with their roommates' sheer disrespect for personal property. Better luck next time, puppers!
1. ...And We're Just Letting This Continue, Aren't We?Photo: u/topredditbot / Reddit
2. Are You Just Going To Sit There And Let This Happen?Photo: Madcowga / Imgur
3. Kitty, Queen Of All The Dog BedsPhoto: A Former Redditor / Reddit
4. The Little Brother Is Always The Golden ChildPhoto: u/ginaration / Reddit
5. Fine, I Guess You Can Have The CornerPhoto: u/Ahpikachoo / Reddit
6. Honestly, This Is Not AmusingPhoto: u/thenshesays / Reddit