List of the top structural engineering companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major structural engineering companies includes the largest and most profitable structural engineering businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest structural engineering companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous structural engineering companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the structural engineering industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big structural engineering businesses.
List is made up of many different companies, including Ramboll and Institution of Structural Engineers.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest structural engineering companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful structural engineering companies?"
- Ammann & Whitney is a full-service architecture and engineering firm that provides design and construction services for public and private sector projects. The work of the firm includes new... more
Barrish Pelham & Associates, Inc.
- The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets and satellites. It also provides leasing and product support services.... more
- Burns & McDonnell is an engineering design firm headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. Burns & McDonnell is one of the leading design firms in the United States. The company provides engineering,... more
Hinman Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- The Institution of Structural Engineers is a professional body for structural engineering based in the United Kingdom. It has 27,000 members in 105 countries. The Institution provides professional... more
Jacobs Engineering GroupConstruction, Architectural ServicesJacobs Engineering Group Inc., is an international engineering, architecture, and construction firm with offices located around the world. As a publicly traded company with 66,000 employees and 2014... more
Leonhardt und AndräStructural engineering
- Ramboll Group A/S is a consulting engineering group with worldwide operations.... more
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc. Waltham, Mass.
T. Y. Lin InternationalT.Y. Lin International, founded in 1954 by Tung-Yen Lin and headquartered in San Francisco, is an infrastructure consulting firm that provides engineering and architectural services to clients... more
- Thornton Tomasetti is an American 800+ person structural engineering consulting firm headquartered in New York City. Founded in 1956 as Lev Zetlin & Associates, the 50-year old company has office... more
Walter P Moore Houston
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. is an American corporation of architects, engineers, and materials scientists specializing in the investigation, analysis, testing, and design of repairs for... more