Not to be confused with telekinesis, superheroes with the power of telepathy are able to read people’s minds and, in some cases, even manipulate their actions. Characters who can use telepathy are able to reach directly into the minds of their enemies (or friends) and read their thoughts, memories, and even communicate with them directly.
Superhero telepaths can utilize these powers due to a genetic mutation or superhuman power. In some rare cases, like with Charles Xavier and Jean Grey, these heroes have learned to use telepathy with dedicated practice without any other outside influences. The best comic book characters with the power of telepathy include mutants, heroes with gained or inherent superpowers, and those who have been self-taught. Which of these heroes do you think is the strongest telepath?
Make your voice heard by casting your vote for who you think is the strongest telepath.
- Jean Grey, or Jean Grey-Summers, is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics and is a founding member of the X-Men. Jean Grey has been known under the aliases Marvel Girl, Phoenix, and Dark Phoenix. She is known for her relationship with Cyclops, and for her central role and transformation in the X-Men storyline "The Dark Phoenix Saga". Jean Grey is a mutant born with telepathic and telekinetic powers. ... more on Wikipedia
13636Are they the strongest telepath?
- Appears In: X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men, X2, Marvel Universe, Earth-11052
- Powers & Abilities: Extrasensory perception, Flight, Psychokinesis, Telepathy, Eidetic memory
- Emma Grace Frost is a fictional character that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Uncanny X-Men #129, and was created by writer Chris Claremont and artist/co-writer John Byrne. An urbane, mutant telepath with a well-noted dry wit, also known as the White Queen, Frost has evolved from one of the X-Men's most dangerous foes to one of its most central members and leaders. Emma Frost appears in many adaptations of the X-Men properties, such as video games, animated programs, and live-action films. January Jones portrayed Emma Frost in the 2011 film X-Men: First Class. Other portrayals of the character include actress Tahyna Tozzi in 2009's X-Men... more on Wikipedia
11839Are they the strongest telepath?
- Appears In: Wolverine and the X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class, Generation X, Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Psychokinesis, Shapeshifting, Telepathy, Empathy
- Charles Xavier is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics and is the founder and leader of the X-Men. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in The X-Men #1. Professor X is a member of a subspecies of humans known as mutants, who are born with superhuman abilities. He is a powerful telepath who can read and control minds. He is the founder of the X-Men and runs a private school that shelters and trains mutants. He fights for peace and equality between humans and mutants in a world where anti-mutant bigotry is widespread. Throughout most of his comic book history, Xavier is paraplegic. He is also one of the... more on Wikipedia
11745Are they the strongest telepath?
- Appears In: X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: First Class, Magneto, X2
- Powers & Abilities: Extrasensory perception, Psychokinesis, Telepathy, Eidetic memory, Empathy
- Nathaniel "Nate" Grey is a fictional comic book superhero appearing in books published by Marvel Comics, in particular those related to the X-Men franchise. Created by writer Jeph Loeb and artist Steve Skroce, he first appeared in X-Man #1.... more on Wikipedia
8431Are they the strongest telepath?
- Appears In: Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Flight, Psychokinesis, Precognition, Telepathy, Psychometry