Superheroes who can teleport have often been depicted as being very strategic and cunning. With such a powerful ability, they have the advantage to sneak up on enemies or even instantly escape dangerous situations.
But while all of the superheroes on this list can teleport, they do so in different ways: some are able to lock onto an energy source as an anchor to “jump” to it; others are able to replicate the makeup surrounding materials to pass through them; and, in rare cases, some heroes are even able to channel their inner teleporting ability by breaking down their own molecules. Ouch.
Superheroes who can use teleportation also run a considerable risk of either miscalculating their “jump” or somehow being unable to reassemble themselves, leaving them very vulnerable. Vote up your favorite superheroes to see which character teleports to the top.
- Photo: Marvel ComicsNightcrawler is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, commonly in association with the X-Men. Created by writer Len Wein and artist Dave Cockrum, he debuted in the comic book Giant-Size X-Men #1. Nightcrawler is a member of a fictional sub-species of humanity known as mutants, who are born with superhuman abilities. Nightcrawler possesses superhuman agility, the ability to teleport, and adhesive hands and feet. His physical mutations include indigo-colored skin which allows him to become nearly invisible in shadows, two-toed feet and three-fingered hands, yellow eyes, pointed ears and a prehensile tail. In Nightcrawler's earlier comic book... more on Wikipedia
4721Are they your favorite superhero?
- Appears In: X2, Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Teleportation, Night vision
- Photo: DC ComicsRaven is a fictional character from the tv series Teen Titans Go!.... more on Wikipedia
3620Are they your favorite superhero?
- Appears In: Teen Titans Go!, Teen Titans, DC Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Flight, Psychokinesis, Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Levitation
CloakPhoto: Marvel ComicsCloak is a fictional character associated with X-Men.... more on Wikipedia
2111Are they your favorite superhero?
- Appears In: Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Teleportation
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useMagik is a fictional character, a superhero that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics, typically in fiction related to the X-Men. She first appeared in the comic book Giant-Size X-Men #1. Magik is the younger sister of the Russian X-Man Colossus. She is a member of a fictional sub-species of humanity known as "mutants," who are born with superhuman abilities. Her natural mutant power is the ability to teleport. She also is a capable sorceress.... more on Wikipedia
2415Are they your favorite superhero?
- Powers & Abilities: Teleportation, Astral Projection