Superheroes who can teleport have often been depicted as being very strategic and cunning. With such a powerful ability, they have the advantage to sneak up on enemies or even instantly escape dangerous situations.
But while all of the superheroes on this list can teleport, they do so in different ways: some are able to lock onto an energy source as an anchor to “jump” to it; others are able to replicate the makeup surrounding materials to pass through them; and, in rare cases, some heroes are even able to channel their inner teleporting ability by breaking down their own molecules. Ouch.
Superheroes who can use teleportation also run a considerable risk of either miscalculating their “jump” or somehow being unable to reassemble themselves, leaving them very vulnerable. Vote up your favorite superheroes to see which character teleports to the top.
- Photo: Marvel ComicsNightcrawler is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, commonly in association with the X-Men. Created by writer Len Wein and artist Dave Cockrum, he debuted in the comic book Giant-Size X-Men #1. Nightcrawler is a member of a fictional sub-species of humanity known as mutants, who are born with superhuman abilities. Nightcrawler possesses superhuman agility, the ability to teleport, and adhesive hands and feet. His physical mutations include indigo-colored skin which allows him to become nearly invisible in shadows, two-toed feet and three-fingered hands, yellow eyes, pointed ears and a prehensile tail. In Nightcrawler's earlier comic book... more
5920Are they your favorite superhero?
- Appears In: X2, Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Teleportation, Night vision
- Photo: Marvel ComicsDoctor Stephen Vincent Strange, best known under his alias Doctor Strange, is a fictional superhero that appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. A former neurosurgeon, Strange serves as the Sorcerer Supreme, the primary protector of Earth against magical and mystical threats. Debuting in the Silver Age of comics, the character has been featured in several eponymous comics series and licensed derivative media including video games, an animated television show, films, and merchandise such as trading cards and figurines. A Marvel Studios live-action film adaptation, starring Benedict Cumberbatch in the titular role, is set for a 2016 theatrical release.... more
3814Are they your favorite superhero?
- Appears In: Dr. Strange, Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme, Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Flight, Magic in Harry Potter, Martial arts, Telepathy
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useBlink is a fictional character, a superheroine who appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, as well as in a number of movie, television, and video game adaptations; typically in fiction related to the X-Men. The character was created by Scott Lobdell and Joe Madureira, and first appeared in the comic book Uncanny X-Men #317, published in 1994. Blink is a member of a fictional sub-species of humanity known as "mutants", who are born with superhuman abilities. Blink has the power of teleportation.... more
3415Are they your favorite superhero?
- Appears In: X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Powers & Abilities: Teleportation
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useMagik is a fictional character, a superhero that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics, typically in fiction related to the X-Men. She first appeared in the comic book Giant-Size X-Men #1. Magik is the younger sister of the Russian X-Man Colossus. She is a member of a fictional sub-species of humanity known as "mutants," who are born with superhuman abilities. Her natural mutant power is the ability to teleport. She also is a capable sorceress.... more
3618Are they your favorite superhero?
- Powers & Abilities: Teleportation, Astral Projection