Traveling to a new place can be overwhelming for some folks but apparently, visiting Europe can be a shocking experience for Americans. We have searched the internet to find the stories of people who "crossed the pond" and were shocked to learn how different life can be in Europe. Don't forget to vote up the most surprising detail people learned.
1. It's Just A Little NudgePhoto: KimJongAwesome / Reddit
2. Thumb It All The WayPhoto: jasonbuddy / Reddit
3. Not Paying For MedicationPhoto: retrouvailles26 / Reddit
4. Soda Is So Much Better Over TherePhoto: walkalong / Reddit
5. The Lack Of BrandingPhoto: hellosquirrel / Reddit
6. People In Scotland Are GreatPhoto: I_might_be_naked / Reddit