List of famous architects & designers who work in the sustainable architecture style or movement, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're an aspiring architect or designer, these popular sustainable architecture architects should be looked upon for inspiration. You can find bits of information about these renowned sustainable architecture designers, such as when they were born and what their nationalities are. This list contains items like Buckminster Fuller and Norman Foster. This list answers the question, "Who are the most famous sustainable architecture architects?"
- Planning architecture and design
- Ashok B Lall is Principal of Ashok B Lall Architects in New Delhi, India and he is Visiting Professor at the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and based in New Delhi. He held the position of Dean of Studies of the former TVB School of Habitat Studies in New Delhi until its merger with GGSIPU in 2007.
- Professor Brenda Vale and Doctor Robert Vale are architects, writers, pioneer researchers, and experts in the field of sustainable housing.
- Nationality: United Kingdom, England
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainRichard Buckminster "Bucky" Fuller was an American neo-futuristic architect, systems theorist, author, designer, and inventor. Fuller published more than 30 books, coining or popularizing terms such as "Spaceship Earth", ephemeralization, and synergetic. He also developed numerous inventions, mainly architectural designs, and popularized the widely known geodesic dome. Carbon molecules known as fullerenes were later named by scientists for their resemblance to geodesic spheres. Buckminster Fuller was the second president of Mensa from 1974 to 1983.
- Place of Birth: Milton, Massachusetts
- Nationality: United States of America
- Structures: Dymaxion house, Geodisic Dome, Expo 67, Montreal, R. Buckminster Fuller and Anne Hewlett Dome Home