Star Wars-Themed Snacks To Satisfy Your Hunger And Make You One With The Force
So you've watched every Star Wars movie there is to watch. You knew every Stars Wars Easter egg before anyone ever explained them to you. You're even familiar with every instance that a Star Wars actor dissed their franchise (no, even the actors aren't above hating on Jedi Knights). But are you tired of Sith Lords and lightsabers yet? Of course not. You're hungry for more and even anticipating all of the revelations in Star Wars: Episode IX can't sate your appetite.
The best way to deal with that hunger is to indulge yourself with actual food. Regular old popcorn won't do and don't even think about getting a box of that overpriced movie theater candy. If you're hungry for more Star Wars, eat a Star Wars-themed snack. Dedicated fans, who also happen to be foodies, have created their own versions of galactic treats and the results look scrumptious.
Even if you don't attempt to make any of the goodies below, your Force cravings will subside just by looking at them (if only for a little while).
1. Porg CupcakesPhoto: Jenn Fujikawa / Nerdist
2. Star Wars MacaronsPhoto: Mike Tamplin / SemiSweetDesigns
3. Sarlacc Bundt CakePhoto: @yummycrumble / Instagram
4. Yoda Green Tea OreosPhoto: justJENN / JustJennRecipes
5. Storm Trooper Marshmallow PopsPhoto: Jillian Leslie / CatchMyParty
6. Ewok Granola BarsPhoto: Meg / RedefinedMom