21 Entitled Food Service Customers Who Were The Choosiest Of Beggars
Vote up if you think the customer is being entitled.
The entitlement is real. Below you'll find some unbelievable customers in food service that could use a reality check. Tales range from refusing to pay for food to leaving one-star reviews for ridiculous reasons. Vote up on the most outrageous customers in food service below!
All posts sourced from r/ChoosingBeggars.
1. Yelper Is Mad Because Restaurant Didn't Give Them A Free Meal In Return For Instagram ExposurePhoto: u/Punanistan / Reddit
2. Choosing Beggar Angry About Being Kicked Out Of A Cafe With Free Wi-Fi After Bringing In Food From Another RestaurantPhoto: u/OffTheWall343 / Reddit
3. Imagine Demanding Free Food From Someone After They've Moved To An Entirely Different StatePhoto: u/TheColemanAdams / Reddit
4. Local BBQ Place With Free Beer Calls Out A Specific YelperPhoto: u/datalaughing / Reddit
5. Woman Gives Restaurant Fake One-Star Review After She Doesn't Win Their Contest For Free FoodPhoto: u/MustardKingCustard / Reddit
6. Restaurant Reviewer From HellPhoto: u/chassepatate / Reddit