List of popular Television New Zealand shows, ranked from best to worst. This list of the top current and cancelled Television New Zealand TV series includes the date when each show first aired, as well as which actors starred in the show. The best Television New Zealand TV programs of all time include the most viewed shows on Television New Zealand, as this list covers the entire history of the network. This list is sorted by popularity, so the shows with the most votes are at the top of the list.
List is made up of many different shows, including Dancing with the Stars and Shortland Street.
Although television fans in different locations grew up with Television New Zealand on different channels, most of us got the same shows, so don't let your favorite Television New Zealand TV shows sink to the bottom of the list! The list of top Television New Zealand television shown below includes cast, creator, and premiere date when available. This list contains only TV series on the Television New Zealand network, even ones that are no longer on the air.You're able to copy this fact-based list to build your own just like it, re-rank it to fit your views, then publish it to share with your friends.
- The Wests are a one-family crime wave with a proud tradition in thievery, larceny and petty crime.
- 800 Words (Seven Network, 2015), stylised as "800 words", is an Australian–New Zealand comedy-drama television series. George Turner (Erik Thomson) is a popular columnist for a top-selling Sydney ...more
- The Almighty Johnsons is a New Zealand fantasy comedy/drama television series, which was created by James Griffin and Rachel Lang and is produced by South Pacific Pictures and aired from 7 February ...more
- Serie divertida, sexy y romántica sobre tres mujeres, con un gran sueño, visto a través de un amigo.
- Alec Ross awakens in the city of Waimoana, uncertain of his identity.
- The Cult is a New Zealand serial drama television series in which a group of people try to rescue their loved ones from a mysterious cult called Two Gardens. The Cult held the 8:30-9:30 spot on TV2 ...more
- Radio with Pictures was an early music video program, airing on New Zealand broadcaster TV2 from 1976 to 1989. "RadPix" aired as a weekly, late night series featuring adult and alternative music. In ...more
- Under the Mountain is an eight-part television series based on the novel of the same name written by Maurice Gee, first transmitted in 1981 and produced by Television New Zealand. Many of the minor ...more
- Seven Periods with Mr Gormsby is a satirical New Zealand television series, created and written by Danny Mulheron, Dave Armstrong and Tom Scott. It stars David McPhail as the titular Mr Gormsby, ...more
- Police Ten 7 is a New Zealand reality television show, produced by Screentime with the assistance of the New Zealand Police for Television New Zealand's TV2. The show profiles wanted criminals and ...more
- Gloss was a television drama series in New Zealand that screened from 1987 to 1990. The series was about a fictional publishing empire run by the Redfern family. It was a starting point for many ...more
- Jase TV was a short-lived New Zealand children's television show in which hosts Jason Gunn and Thingee introduced cartoons. It aired on TVNZ in 1992 and eventually led into The Son of a Gunn Show.
- Top Town was a New Zealand game show series where teams from different towns in New Zealand competed in various obstacle challenges against each other, along the lines of the earlier British series ...more
- Sensing Murder is a television series in New Zealand, Australia, and the United States, in which alleged psychics are asked to act as psychic detectives to help provide evidence that might be useful ...more
- Saturday Disney was a New Zealand Saturday morning children's series. The last episode aired in 2006, with Studio 2 taking on the Saturday show, called Studio 2 Saturday which finished later that ...more
- When a disgraced diplomat goes to the embassy of Fe'ausi, he tries to stop the scheming ambassador.
- Motorway Patrol is a New Zealand observational documentary show created by Greenstone Pictures. The show follows the daily lives of police officers patrolling the motorways Series 16 is in Production ...more
- Treasure Island is a popular reality television game show produced in New Zealand by Eyeworks Touchdown as well as in Ireland and Australia. In the show, contestants are isolated on a remote Fijian ...more
- Intrepid Journeys is a New Zealand television series, which screens on TV ONE in New Zealand and on Vibrant TV Network in the United States. Making its debut in 2003, the show focuses on New Zealand ...more
- The Market is a New Zealand drama series set in South Auckland's Otara Markets. The show is centered on two families, one Māori and one Samoan.
- U live is the flagship show of TVNZ U. It is a live show airing from 4pm - 7pm daily. The show features music, interviews, and other general interest content. Viewers are invited to participate via a ...more
- Play School is an Australian Gold Logie award-winning educational television show for children produced by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. It is the longest-running children's show in ...more
- Unforgettable true crime mysteries, exclusive newsmaker interviews and investigative reports.