List of the best Terence Hill movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Terence Hill's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world, but the order of this Terence Hill movies list is decided by how many votes each film receives, so only his most highly rated movies will be at the top of the list. Terence Hill has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what his greatest movie of all time is... so if you and a friend are arguing about this, then use this list to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Terence Hill role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Terence Hill performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list includes Odds and Evens, Troublemakers and many additional films as well, and answers the questions, "What are the best Terence Hill movies?" and "What are the greatest Terence Hill roles of all time?"
- They Call Me Trinity also known as My Name Is Trinity, is a 1970 Italian spaghetti western comedy film starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- Trinity Is Still My Name also known as All the Way Trinity is a 1971 Italian spaghetti western comedy film directed by Enzo Barboni. It is a sequel to They Call Me Trinity, and also stars Terence ...more
- My Name is Nobody, also known as Gellert, is a 1973 Spaghetti Western comedy film. The film was directed by Tonino Valerii and, in some scenes, by Sergio Leone. It was written by Leone, Fulvio ...more
- Crime Busters is an Italian action-comedy movie directed in 1977 by E.B. Clucher. It was one of the three movies awarded with the Golden Screen Award in 1977 along with The Exorcist and The Towering ...more
- Go for It is a 1983 Italian comedy film and spy movie parody starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- A Friend Is a Treasure is an Italian adventure-comedy movie directed in 1981 by Sergio Corbucci. It was filmed at Key Biscayne, Florida.
- Odds and Evens is a 1978 film directed by Sergio Corbucci.
- Troublemakers (aka Botte di Natale, or The Fight Before Christmas) is a 1994 spaghetti Western comedy film directed by Terence Hill. It is the last pairing to date of Terence Hill and Bud Spencer. A ...more
- Double Trouble is a 1984 Italian action comedy directed by Enzo Barboni and starring the comedy team of Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- Two stock-car drivers (Terence Hill, Bud Spencer) declare war on a mobster (John Sharp) for destroying their brand-new red dune buggy.
- All The Way, Boys is a 1973 Italian film starring the popular comedy team of Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- March or Die is a 1977 film directed by Dick Richards, starring Gene Hackman, Terence Hill, Catherine Deneuve, Max von Sydow and Ian Holm. The film celebrates the 1920s French Foreign Legion. Foreign ...more
- They Call Me Renegade is a 1987 road movie by director E.B. Clucher, starring Terence Hill and his adoptive son Ross.
- Man of the East is a 1971 Italian spaghetti western film directed by Enzo Barboni starring Terence Hill. The film is set in the Wild West during the time of the railway construction. A recurring ...more
- A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe is a 1975 spaghetti western comedy film directed by Damiano Damiani and, in the opening scene, Sergio Leone. It is notable for being the last western that Leone ...more
- 16Doc West is a 2009 film directed by Giulio Base andTerence Hill.
- Triggerman is a 2009 action western film written by Marcello Olivieri and Luca Biglione and directed by Terence Hill and Giulio Base.
- Super Fuzz or Poliziotto superpiù is an Italian comedy film about Dave Speed, a bumbling Miami police officer who gains super powers through accidental nuclear exposure. Directed by Sergio Corbucci ...more
- God Forgives... I Don't! also known as Blood River is a 1967 spaghetti Western by Giuseppe Colizzi. The film is the first in a trilogy continued with Ace High and ended with Boot Hill.
- Ace High is an Italian spaghetti Western by Giuseppe Colizzi from 1968. The film is the second in a trilogy started with God Forgives... I Don't! and ended with Boot Hill.
- Io sto con gli ippopotami is a 1979 Italian adventure-comedy film directed by Italo Zingarelli and starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer. The film is also known as I'm for the Hippopotamus.
- Miami Supercops is a 1985 Italian action comedy starring the comedy team of Terence Hill and Bud Spencer.
- After the death of Anthony Falcon, the billionaire owner of the Falcon Corporation, Falcon's greedy assistant, John (Jackie Gleason) -- who has been eagerly waiting to take control of the company -- ...more
- Boot Hill is a 1969 Italian Spaghetti Western film starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer. This film is the last one in a trilogy that started with God Forgives... I Don't!, followed by Ace High. The ...more
- The Wide Blue Road is a 1957 Italian romance drama film directed by Gillo Pontecorvo and Maleno Malenotti.