14 Interviews With The Cast Of 'That '70s Show' That Remind Us Why We Love Hanging Out With Them
Vote up your favorite 'That '70s Show' interview moments.
That '70s Show has gone down as one of the most iconic sitcoms of the past few decades. The show may have stopped airing in 2006, but the series has gone on to experience new life on several streaming services. Not only that, but, many of the stars of the show have had phenomenal careers since the finale. Here are some of our favorite interview moments with the cast of That '70s Show.
1. Topher Mentioned That For His 'That '70s Show' Audition, He Brought A Photo Of Him At 'Six Flags'Photo: LIVEKellyandRyan / Youtube
2. When Mila Lied And Said She Was Eighteen In Order To Audition For 'That '70s Show'
3. Kurtwood Described His Most Awkward On-Screen MomentPhoto: Susie Watson / Youtube
4. Debra Talked About Why She Said Yes To Being In 'WandaVision'Photo: Entertainment Tonight / Youtube
5. Mila Discussed How She And Ashton Started Dating
6. Laura Talked About How 'That '70s Show' Landed On Its NamePhoto: Laura Prepon / Youtube