Here are the best DJs of 2020. This list features the best electronic music producers and performers in practically every conceivable genre. The hottest EDM artists right now, the top techno DJs today, the heaviest dubstep acts, and biggest trance producers all are included in this list of good 2020 DJs. The biggest current tech house DJs, top deep house artists, and best trap and future bass producers feature here as well, as do the top electronic music artists who refused to be pigeonholed by genres, like Porter Robinson and Gesaffelstein. Many of the artists from the DJ Mag top 100 DJs of 2019 list feature here, but so too do the best electronic live acts of 2020.
Who are your top 10 DJs of 2020? Which modern electronic music artist is the best DJ in the world in 2020?
Vote up the best DJs and producers of 2020 below, and be sure to add any great electronic musicians that you feel we may have missed.
- Martijn Gerard Garritsen (May 14, 1996), professionally known as Martin Garrix, is a Dutch DJ and record producer from Amstelveen. His most known singles are "Animals," "In the Name of Love," and ...more
- Alan Olav Walker (born August 24, 1997), formerly known as DJ Walkzz, is a Norwegian record producer and DJ. He is best known for the 2015 single "Faded", which received platinum certifications in ...more
- Pierre David Guetta (November 7, 1967) is a French DJ, music programmer, record producer and songwriter. He has sold over nine million albums and thirty million singles worldwide. In 2013, Billboard ...more
- Nicholas D. Miller (December 26, 1990), known professionally as Illenium, is an American musician, DJ, and record producer. He has released three studio albums with his most recent, Ascend, being ...more
- Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll (born 11 September 1991), better known by his stage name Kygo, is a Norwegian DJ, songwriter and record producer. He garnered international attention with his December 2013 remix ...more
- Armin Jozef Jacobus Daniël van Buuren (born December 25, 1976) is a Dutch DJ, record producer and remixer from South Holland. Since 2001, he has hosted A State of Trance, a weekly radio show, which ...more
- Tijs Michiel Verwest OON (January 17, 1969), better known by his stage name Tiësto, is a Dutch DJ and record producer from Breda. He was named "the Greatest DJ of All Time" by Mix magazine in a poll ...more
- Felix De Laet (born 30 November 1993), known by his stage name Lost Frequencies, is a Belgian DJ and record producer. He is best known for his singles "Are You with Me" in 2014 and "Reality" in 2015
- Major Lazer is an electronic music project created by American DJ and record producer Diplo initially collaborating with English DJ/producer Switch. The two parted ways in late 2011. Diplo has since ...more
- Nick van de Wall (born September 9, 1987), professionally known as Afrojack, is a Dutch DJ, music programmer, record producer and remixer from Spijkenisse. In 2007, he founded the record label Wall ...more
- Anton Zaslavski (September 2, 1989), better known by his stage name Zedd, is a Russian-German record producer, DJ, multi-instrumentalist and songwriter. He primarily produces and performs electro ...more
- Alessandro Renato Rodolfo Lindblad (July 7, 1991), commonly known by his stage name Alesso, is a Swedish DJ and record producer. He has worked with numerous EDM artists, including Avicii, ...more
- Niles Hollowell-Dhar (born 6 October 1988), better known by his stage name Kshmr, is an American DJ, record producer, and musician from Berkeley, California. He was ranked at 23rd on DJ Mag's 2015 ...more
- Above & Beyond are an English electronic music group consisting of Jono Grant, Tony McGuinness, and Paavo Siljamäki. Formed in 2000, they are the owners of London-based electronic dance music labels ...more
- Don Pepijn Schipper (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈdɔn pɛˈpɛin ˈsxɪpər]; born 27 February 1980), better known by his stage name Don Diablo, is a Dutch DJ, record producer, musician and songwriter of ...more
- Alexandra Margo Sholler (born September 27, 1986), known professionally as Alison Wonderland, is an Australian electronic dance music producer, DJ, and singer. Her debut album, Run, was released on ...more
- Willem Rebergen, better known by his stage name Headhunterz, is a Dutch hardstyle DJ and music producer. Beginning his career with duo partner Bobby van Putten under the alias, Nasty D-Tuners, ...more
- Dan Griffith, known by his stage name Gryffin (often stylized as GRYFFIN), is an American DJ, record producer and musician. He gained recognition for remixing some well-known songs such as Tove Lo's ...more
- Amelie Lens (born May 31, 1990) is a Belgian electronic music DJ, record producer, and owner of the Lenske record label. Her debut release came on Italian imprint Lyase, and soon after a trio of ...more
- Tyler Marenyi (born October 11, 1990), better known by his stage name Nghtmre (stylized as in all caps; pronounced "nightmare"), is an American DJ and electronic dance music producer based in Los ...more
- Da Tweekaz is a Norwegian hardstyle production/DJ duo, consisting of Kenth Kvien and Marcus Nordli. They currently release their tracks at the Belgian record label Dirty Workz.
- Brennan Heart is a hardstyle producer and DJ from the Netherlands. Bohn began working with Hardstyle in 2002 as a member of the duo Brennan & Heart, with DJ Thera, until they parted ways in 2005. In ...more
- Thomas Wesley Pentz (November 10, 1978), known professionally as Diplo, is an American DJ, songwriter, and record producer based in Los Angeles, California. He is the co-creator and lead member of ...more
- Disclosure is an English electronic music duo consisting of brothers Howard (born 11 May 1994) and Guy Lawrence (born 25 May 1991). They grew up in Reigate, Surrey. Their debut studio album, Settle, ...more