My top 20 MMORPGs of the last two decades.
- Organizing, experiencing and beating a 40 person raid. Awesomeness!
- Flying mounts!
StarCitizenTBAAmazonIt's only had the Hanger and Arena Commander modules released and I still rate it this high!
- Personally didn't find it as fun as the first. Still a Great game though.
- Loved the locations and storylines in this one.
- Took a while to get used to the combat and movement, but the amazing story drags you in.
- Lots of what EvE misses and Free!
- All out best crafting and player world system that's ever been released, nothing has come close since.
- After the changes brought in with the Revan Returns update this has actually become more of what the game was meant to be. It can now get a place on my best of list.
- More of the same, with joasting!
- The originator.
- If you don't like the idea of flying a Tie fighter, X-Wing or Firespray you're a mad man!
- Huge blocky action.
- The daddy of RvR.
- Spandex ahoy!
- Looks pretty impressive, lets hope they can pull it off.
- Much better once they re-released it!
- There's almost too much too do. If you can avoid the ganking packs.
- I rate it for it's huge maps and fun gameplay. We'll try to forget it's P2W.