With so many great TV series currently airing, we’re ranking the best mystery TV shows since 2018. Our list of the highest rated TV mysteries of the past four years is ranked by viewers from everywhere, so make sure you vote up the best new mystery series on television. What is the best new mystery TV show?
Featuring new Netflix mystery shows, Hulu originals, critically acclaimed miniseries, and more, the best recent mystery shows include Sharp Objects, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, and Servant. The HBO miniseries Killing Eve is considered to be one of the most binge-worthy shows today, while Netflix's Russian Doll and HBO Max's The Flight Attendant are known as the shows to watch now.
What are television's best recent mystery shows? Vote up the TV mysteries you think are the best to have premiered recently and see where your favorites rank.
- Sharp Objects (HBO, 2018) is an American miniseries created by Marti Nixon, based on the novel by Gillian Flynn. Fresh out of a psych hospital for her years of self-harm, crime reporter Camille Preaker (Amy Adams) returns to her hometown to investigate the murders of two little girls. ...more
- Actors: Amy Adams, Chris Messina, Patricia Clarkson, Elizabeth Perkins, Eliza Scanlen
- Premiered: July 8, 2018
- Nancy Drew (The CW, 2019) is an American mystery drama television series based on the titular character of a mystery book series. After 18-year-old Nancy Drew's (Kennedy McMann) college plans are put on hold, she finds herself involved in a ghostly murder mystery. ...more
- Actors: Kennedy McMann, Tunji Kasim, Alex Saxon, Leah Lewis, Maddison Jaizani
- Premiered: October 9, 2019
- Photo: Apple TV+Defending Jacob (Apple TV+, 2020) is an American crime drama television miniseries, based on the novel of the same name by William Landay. The miniseries follows the story of Andy Barber (Chris Evans). a father dealing with the accusation that his son is a 14-year-old murderer. ...more
- Actors: Chris Evans, Michelle Dockery, Jaeden Martell, Cherry Jones, Pablo Schreiber
- Premiered: April 24, 2020
- The Society (Netflix, 2019) is an American mystery drama television series created by Christopher Keyser. After discovering everybody else in their town has vanished, a group of teenagers must come up with their own rules to survive. ...more
- Actors: Rachel Keller, Kathryn Newton, Alex Fitzalan, Kristine Froseth, Jacques Colimon
- Premiered: May 10, 2019