The Most Captivating Celebrity Eyes (Men)
Over 23.1K Ranker voters have come together to rank this list of The Most Captivating Celebrity Eyes (Men)
Famous men with the most beautiful eyes
List of the best eyes on male celebrities, ranked by appreciative fans. This list includes many of the hottest famous men with the prettiest eyes in the world, including actors, athletes, singers / musicians, and many other celebs.
Eyes are the windows to the soul - and these guys have stunning sets. People with amazing eyes are easy for everyone else to look at, and these male celebrities might owe their peepers some of their fame and fortune. Vote up those famous guys with pretty green or blue or brown eyes.
- 128,793 VOTESPhoto: Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC-BY-SA 2.0Ian Joseph Somerhalder (born December 8, 1978) is an American actor, model, activist and director. He is known for playing Boone Carlyle in the TV drama Lost and Damon Salvatore in The CW's supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries.
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Covington, Louisiana, United States of America
- 214,259 VOTESPhoto: Applause2.0 / Wikimedia Commons / Public domainJesse Wesley Williams (born August 5, 1981) is an American actor, director, producer and activist. He is best known for his role as Dr. Jackson Avery on the ABC series Grey's Anatomy (2009–present). He has appeared in the films The Cabin in the Woods (2012), The Butler (2013) and Band Aid (2017). He provided voice acting and motion capture for Markus in Detroit: Become Human (2018).
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- 310,569 VOTESPhoto: Stuart C. Wilson / Getty ImagesPaul William Walker IV (September 12, 1973 – November 30, 2013) was an American actor, social activist and philanthropist. He was best known for his role as Brian O'Conner in The Fast and the Furious franchise. Walker began his career as a child actor during the 1970s and 1980s, but first gained recognition in the early 1990s after appearing in the television soap opera The Young and the Restless. He soon transitioned into film, and received praise in 1999 for his performances in the teen films She's All That and Varsity Blues, which helped kickstart his career. Walker then gained international fame after starring in The Fast and the Furious. He subsequently gained commercial success in a ...more
- Age: Dec. at 40 (1973-2013)
- Birthplace: Glendale, California, United States of America
- 414,515 VOTESPhoto: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA 2.0Matthew Staton Bomer (born October 11, 1977) is an American actor, producer, director and singer. In 2000, he made his television debut in the 1970s soap opera All My Children. Bomer graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2001, soon after, he was a recurring guest on several television shows including Tru Calling. In 2005 Bomer made his film debut in the mystery-thriller Flightplan, then in 2007 gained recognition with his recurring role in the NBC television series Chuck. 2009 saw Bomer land then the lead role of con-artist and thief Neal Caffrey in the USA Network series White Collar with the series lasting to 2014. Bomer has featured in ...more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Spring, Texas, United States of America
- 521,234 VOTESPhoto: Frederic Auerbach / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA 3.0David Jude Heyworth Law (born 29 December 1972) is an English actor. He has received nominations for two Academy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and two British Academy Awards (BAFTAs), winning one. In 2007, he received an Honorary César and was named a knight of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government, in recognition of his contribution to World Cinema Arts.Law rose to international fame for his role in Anthony Minghella's The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999), for which he won the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role and was nominated for the Golden Globe Award and the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. In 2004, he received ...more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: England, London
- 614,679 VOTESPhoto: John Springer / Getty ImagesPaul Leonard Newman (January 26, 1925 – September 26, 2008) was an American actor, film director, producer, race car driver, IndyCar owner, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He won and was nominated for numerous awards, winning an Oscar for his performance in the 1986 film The Color of Money, a BAFTA Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, a Cannes Film Festival Award, an Emmy Award, and many others. Newman's other roles include the title characters in The Hustler (1961), Hud (1963), Harper (1966) Cool Hand Luke (1967), Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969), The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972), The Sting (1973), Slap Shot (1977), and The Verdict (1982). He voiced Doc Hudson in the ...more
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1925-2008)
- Birthplace: Shaker Heights, Ohio, United States of America