Vote on the biggest mistakes player management wise Spanos/AJ have made. Players that Spanos and AJ let walk out the door.. to go on to be elite talent.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Tiaina Baul "Junior" Seau Jr. (; SAY-ow; January 19, 1969 – May 2, 2012) was an American football player who was a linebacker in the National Football League (NFL). Known for his passionate play, he was a 10-time All-Pro, 12-time Pro Bowl selection, and named to the NFL 1990s All-Decade Team. He was elected posthumously to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2015. Originally from Oceanside, California, Seau played college football at the University of Southern California (USC). He was chosen by the San Diego Chargers as the fifth overall pick of the 1990 NFL Draft. Seau started for 13 seasons for the Chargers and led them to Super Bowl XXIX before being traded to the Miami Dolphins where he... more
5416Agree or disagree?
- Position: Linebacker
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, United States of America
- Age: Dec. at 43 (1969-2012)
- Teams: USC Trojans football, New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins, San Diego Chargers
- Michael Turner (born February 13, 1982) is a former American football running back who played in the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the fifth round of the 2004 NFL Draft and also played for the Atlanta Falcons. He played college football at Northern Illinois.... more
5024Agree or disagree?
- Position: Running back, Return specialist
- Birthplace: Waukegan, Illinois
- Age: 38
- Teams: Northern Illinois Huskies football, Atlanta Falcons, San Diego Chargers
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseVincent Terrell Jackson (born January 14, 1983), is a former American football wide receiver who played for 12 seasons in the National Football League. He played college football at Northern Colorado, and was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the second round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He also played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Jackson was selected to the Pro Bowl three times and exceeded 1,000 receiving yards six times in his career.... more
3727Agree or disagree?
- Position: Wide receiver
- Birthplace: Fort Polk, Louisiana
- Age: 37
- Teams: Northern Colorado Bears football, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, San Diego Chargers
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYNathaniel James Kaeding (born March 26, 1982) is a former American football player who was a placekicker in the National Football League (NFL) for nine seasons. He played the majority of his career with the San Diego Chargers and retired after the 2012 season as the second-most accurate field goal kicker in NFL history, having made 86.2 percent of his career attempts. Playing college football for the Iowa Hawkeyes, Kaeding earned All-American honors and won the Lou Groza Award, given annually to the top collegiate kicker in the nation. The Chargers drafted him in the third round of the 2004 NFL Draft. He was twice named to the Pro Bowl, and he was a two-time All-Pro selection. However, he... more
835Agree or disagree?
- Position: Placekicker
- Birthplace: Iowa City, Iowa
- Age: 38
- Teams: Miami Dolphins, San Diego Chargers