A list of seafood restaurant chains. Famous restaurant chains from throughout the United States are included. Restaurant chains offer a familiarity through their decor and menu throughout all of their locations. As such, they tend to be most popular in areas where one would find travelers or tourists. This list focuses primarily on sit-down seafood restaurants. Fast Food establishments will receive their own list.
That said, a few fast food restaurant chains have been included. The idea of a chain restaurants is widely credited to Harland Sanders, more famously known as "Colonel Sanders". By "franchising" out his secret recipe, restaurants that served his food had an advantage as travelers knew what to expect. Today, nearly every cuisine imaginable has a restaurant chain attached to it. Seafood restaurant chains are some of the most popular chains in America--which ones are your favorite? Vote for your favorite seafood chain restaurants here.What are some seafood restaurant chains? This list seeks to find what is the best seafood chain restuarants. Vote on the place you think is the best.
- RestaurantNumber of locations: 63
- RestaurantNumber of locations: 670
Chart HouseExcellent Seafood Restaurant
- RestaurantNumber of locations: 25
- Restaurant, Fast food
- Restaurant, Fast foodFast Food Seafood
- RestaurantNumber of locations: 32
- RestaurantFast Food Seafood
- Restaurant, Hospitality, Hospitality industryNumber of locations: 21
- RestaurantNumber of locations: 270