List of the best Theresa Russell movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Theresa Russell's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Theresa Russell movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Theresa Russell movies will be at the top of the list. Theresa Russell has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Theresa Russell movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Theresa Russell films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Theresa Russell role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Theresa Russell performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Cold Heaven and Dark World are included in this list."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Theresa Russell movies?" and "What are the greatest Theresa Russell roles of all time?"
- Federal agent Alexandra Barnes (Debra Winger) believes that Catherine Petersen (Theresa Russell) is a serial killer who marries rich men and then murders them for their money. But since Catherine is ...more
- Eureka is a 1983 film, directed by Nicolas Roeg. It is the story of a Klondike prospector, Jack McCann who strikes it rich, yet ends up fearing that his daughter Tracy and his son-in-law are scheming ...more
- Whore is a 1991 British-American drama film directed by Ken Russell and starring Theresa Russell. The screenplay by Russell is based on David Hines's prize-winning monologue, Bondage. While not a ...more
- Kafka is a 1991 mystery thriller film directed by Steven Soderbergh. Ostensibly a biopic, based on the life of Franz Kafka, the film blurs the lines between fact and Kafka's fiction, creating a ...more
- One summer night in New York in 1953, a senator (Tony Curtis), a starlet (Theresa Russell) and her baseball-star husband (Gary Busey) end up in the hotel room of a physics professor (Michael Emil). ...more
- In this opera-based anthology, 10 directors interpret 10 popular arias. Among others, Robert Altman imagines the opening night of Jean-Philippe Rameau's "Les Boréades" in 1734 Paris; Jean-Luc Godard ...more
- Years after a desperate teenage Linda (Theresa Russell) gives up her baby for adoption, she finds herself face-to-face with Martin (Gary Oldman), a young man claiming to be her long-lost son. Linda ...more
- The Grotesque is a 1995 British film by John-Paul Davidson, adapted from the 1989 novel of the same name by Patrick McGrath. It stars Alan Bates, Lena Headey, Theresa Russell and Sting. Academy ...more
- In this adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's final, unfinished novel, Monroe Stahr (Robert De Niro) is a legendary hollywood producer hailed as a "boy genius" during the studio system of 1930s ...more
- Somerset Maugham's Larry Darrell (Bill Murray) goes from World War I to a coal mine to the Himalayas seeking inner peace.
- A career criminal, Max Dembo (Dustin Hoffman) is determined to go straight after his latest stint in prison. He takes a mindless job in a cannery, patiently endures the abuse of his pompous parole ...more
- While on vacation in Mexico, unhappily married Marie Davenport (Theresa Russell) summons the courage to tell her unknowing husband, Alex (Mark Harmon), that she is leaving him for her lover, Daniel ...more
- Impulse is a 1990 thriller film about a female police officer who works undercover as a prostitute on the streets of Los Angeles. The film was directed by Sondra Locke, and stars Theresa Russell, ...more
- Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession is a documentary about Los Angeles pay cable channel Z Channel which was directed by Xan Cassavetes, daughter of Hollywood director and actor John Cassavetes. It ...more
- Celia Amonte (Sofia Milos) is a lonely widow and single mother with a rambunctious teen daughter, Vicky (Emmy Rossum). Her circumstances may change, thanks to the arrival of a sleek British gambler ...more
- Earth vs. the Spider is a 2001 horror-thriller television film directed by Scott Ziehl. It is the first of a series of films made for Cinemax paying tribute to the films of American International ...more
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing -- an adage proven with shocking ramifications in Henry Bean's "The Believer." The film's stringent, intellectual approach to the topics of anti-Semitism and ...more
- Love Comes Softly is a 2003 Christian drama television movie set in the 19th century, based on a series of books by Janette Oke. It originally aired on Hallmark Channel in 2003. It was directed by ...more
- Searching for Debra Winger is a 2002 American documentary film conceived and directed by Rosanna Arquette. It presents a series of interviews with leading actresses who discuss the various pressures ...more
- Jolene is a 2008 American drama film directed by Dan Ireland. It stars Jessica Chastain as the titular character and is based on the short story "Jolene: A Life" by E. L. Doctorow, itself inspired by ...more
- John Myron (Adam Beach) and Angela Wilson (Mia Kirshner), who come from disparate backgrounds and cultures, become the most unlikely of friends, and the depth of their friendship only increases as ...more
- Public Enemies is a 1996 film directed by Mark L. Lester. The movie centers on the 1930s figure Ma Barker and her criminal sons. The movie was filmed in Guthrie, Oklahoma.
- Tenebrae is a 1982 Italian horror thriller film written and directed by Dario Argento. The film stars Anthony Franciosa, John Saxon and Daria Nicolodi. After having experimented with two exercises in ...more
- Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) and M.J. (Kirsten Dunst) seem to finally be on the right track in their complicated relationship, but trouble looms for the superhero and his lover. Peter's Spider-Man ...more