An old bridesmaid dress. A celebrity-style inspired fedora. "Skinny day" jeans. What do these items have in common? Sure, they are things all women own. But more than that, they are clothes women own but never wear.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that only about 20% of clothes all women own get worn on a regular basis; the other 80% of your clothing is made up of impulse buys, too-small jeans, too-big bras, or stuff with sentimental value that is hard to say goodbye to. Here's a list of things all women have but never wear; vote up the items that have been sitting in your closet, untouched, for the longest.
- 1478 VOTES
The "Skinny" Day Jeans
- 2414 VOTES
The Shirt That Was an Extra 50% OffPhoto: untuksikecil / Flickr
- 3453 VOTES
The Dress That's Just One Size Too Small
- 4424 VOTES
The Vacation Souvenir
- 5399 VOTES
The Modest ShawlPhoto: Sherif Salama / Flickr
- 6419 VOTES
The Capri Pants of the Early 2000s