Some guys are clueless when it comes to women and some constantly act in ways that actually manage to scare them away. We have gathered some of the posts that explain some of the creepiest things that women from Reddit have had to deal with because men couldn't take a hint, or just took things too far. Vote up the posts that you agree with the most.
1. How To Make Work Even Worse For Any WomanPhoto: u/DiabeticDogMom / Reddit
2. Creepiest Message One Could Get On A Dating AppPhoto: u/elgrn1 / Reddit
3. The Lack Of Respect For People's Personal SpacePhoto: u/kerbula / Reddit
4. There's No Need To Follow Someone To Their CarPhoto: u/dadadawn / Reddit
5. The Wrong Way To Approach A WomanPhoto: u/skalaarimonikerta / Reddit
6. Flirting Is Fun Until It's NotPhoto: u/wanderingprose / Reddit